Champions League Final | Istanbul or could it be moved?

That's the problem. If we do get to the final, thousands will have already booked flights and hotels by the time they move it
I know. I booked mine Monday night 90mins before the story came out. There isn’t much chatter about it moving though. I mean they’d have known about the election etc. unless they start burning down buildings over there etc I don’t think it will be moved. My opinion anyways.

Ticket ballot now

20k tickets for each finalist ranging from 70 euro, 180 euro, 490, 690 euro. Hopefully vast majority are 70 euro
Afraid not.

This was the breakdown last year:
Cat 1 (€690) 4.6% of allocation
Cat 2 (€490) 16.4%
Cat 3 (€180) 55.7%
Cat 4 (€70) 23.3%

Might be some minor changes but they'll broadly be in line with that again.

I would say last year UEFA gave each club 5k free tickets to reward "true fans". I think both clubs effectively used this to reduce the ticket price of the whole allocation rather than anyone receiving a ticket for free. Not seen anything about that this year.....

We won't take 20k so anyone that wants one will get one, but the cheaper tickets will go first.

Afraid not.

This was the breakdown last year:
Cat 1 (€690) 4.6% of allocation
Cat 2 (€490) 16.4%
Cat 3 (€180) 55.7%
Cat 4 (€70) 23.3%

Might be some minor changes but they'll broadly be in line with that again.

I would say last year UEFA gave each club 5k free tickets to reward "true fans". I think both clubs effectively used this to reduce the ticket price of the whole allocation rather than anyone receiving a ticket for free. Not seen anything about that this year.....

We won't take 20k so anyone that wants one will get one, but the cheaper tickets will go first.
If there aren't restrictions on flight availability I believe we would have no problem selling 20K.

If there aren't restrictions on flight availability I believe we would have no problem selling 20K.

I think going for the day with the club will be the most viable option for most. It's just a case of how many planes they can get. Probably 500/600 for the day trip, €180 for a ticket, you're looking at best part of 1k for a football match. A lot of people won't be able to afford that. I can't afford to put money on the gas an electric at the end of the month but I'll find 1000 pounds from somewhere

I think going for the day with the club will be the most viable option for most. It's just a case of how many planes they can get. Probably 500/600 for the day trip, €180 for a ticket, you're looking at best part of 1k for a football match. A lot of people won't be able to afford that. I can't afford to put money on the gas an electric at the end of the month but I'll find 1000 pounds from somewhere
Yeah, 20K people is a lot of planes. Just when it looked like the Seat Counters had had their biggest game of the season, this could be another one. It's really hard to say how may we'd take. We took about 8K to Porto during COVID and there were absolutely loads who couldn't go. I've got something like 17-18,000 points now and I just scraped in.

Istanbul is one of the shittest places in Europe to travel to for us for this game. If it was one of the more local European countries with dozens of access routes we'd take a lot more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.