Champions League Final | Istanbul or could it be moved?

Portugal would be a much better option on ways to get there. Maybe that's why nobody has received emails regarding uefa ballot yet, as there's no guarantee where the venue is
I wouldn’t read too much into that. I know someone who has applied for all three finals and has not heard anything on any of them.

They need to move it to a stadium with similar or more capacity if they do, how about Munich Allianz and then switch it back to Istanbul in two years or just fuck off countries that can5 be trusted altogether

To be fair, I don’t really think UEFA can be blamed to much. Perhaps they should have thought about this at the start of the season with the potential clash of the final and elections and moved Istanbul to a different year.
Uefa should be blamed for putting in a country that’s fucking awful to get to for fans, in a relatively unstable country over the last few years, they don’t give a fuck, wait until the final is in New York, just so they can sell it round the world, twats.

Absolute pisstake if they move it to Portugal for a third time in five or so years. Some serious envelopes being handed over there if so - why not move it to any other country that hasn’t hosted a final recently? Plenty of big European cities with bigger and better stadiums than what Portugal has to offer

It’s ok people suggesting places that they’d like to be considered. But an awful lot of grounds won’t be available in June to host a football match at short notice for all sorts of different reasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.