Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

We can't be the only group flying Gatwick-Antalya-Istanbul Sabiha via Easyjet/Pegasus

The Easyjet bit is straightforward, but has anyone got a definitive answer as to how or when you check-in for the Pegasus leg of the journey?
I've googled Pegasus Airlines and literally got 3 answers

Within 7 Days
Within 48 hours
You can't check-in online so have to do it at Antalya Airport
I’m going that route on Thursday. I booked through eSky, flying with Pegasus, and it says I have checked in but boarding passes won’t be available to download until nearer the time.

hi again,
i dont wanna invole in your choices too much. i talked a lot about Fatih (sultanahmet region). that area changed a lot lately.. too many refugees and arabic tourists. No turks, no european tourists, it is really strange.
This is the last time i am commenting on that subject. In that region, ok it is safe, but the ambiance is terrible. so if you can, stay at kadıkoy, besiktas, or taksim etc.

check the video. dont call me a scaremonger. terrible ambiance.

Thanks for sharing. I know you were labelled as a scaremonger last time. The vast majority of us on this forum have appreciated your valued opinion on travel and all things Istanbul.

We unfortunately live in a society in UK where for the most part, we are protected and mollycoddled from any real social issues and depravity. Therefore, when these facts are aired by others who have traveled and lived in less comfortable areas of the world, they are labelled as wrong. A lot of Brits feel they have to virtue signal and cannot see past the end of their own nose.

Thank you very much again for your kind and honest tips and advice on the different threads. It's clear to see it is because you love your city and want visitors to remain safe and have a great time. Tesekkurler arkadasim.

Thanks for sharing. I know you were labelled as a scaremonger last time. The vast majority of us on this forum have appreciated your valued opinion on travel and all things Istanbul.

We unfortunately live in a society in UK where by the most part, we are protected and mollycoddled from any real social issues and depravity. Therefore, when these facts are aired by others who have traveled and lived in less comfortable areas of the world, they are labelled as wrong. A lot of Brits feel they have to virtue signal and cannot see past the end of their own nose.

Thank you very much again for your kind and honest tips and advice on the different threads. It's clear to see it is because you love your city and want visitors to remain safe and have a great time. Tesekkurler arkadasim.
cheers bro. i get it. love you all. live forever.. :))

It would be lousy business not to ensure all on the official trip get a ticket the OSC's are getting £156 one so that might be a big clue as to what you shell out all the official trips I've be been on pre COVID the the tickets were given out on the plane I guessing it will be ok for you
So decided to throw caution to the wind kept trying the sportsworld website as they said they may have cancellations and a single room popped up and I’ve booked it. Just have to hope I get a ticket now. I have 15000 points and am on the CL scheme.
Just before I said a prayer and said if one comes up like a miracle only let it come up if we are going to win!!! And it did.

We unfortunately live in a society in UK where for the most part, we are protected and mollycoddled from any real social issues and depravity. Therefore, when these facts are aired by others who have traveled and lived in less comfortable areas of the world, they are labelled as wrong. A lot of Brits feel they have to virtue signal and cannot see past the end of their own nose.

Well he's ruined my trip already as I'm staying in Fatih:) Life's what you make it, if I don't like it in Fatih I'm sure he said it's easy enough to shoot over to Beziktas where all the beautiful people are. It'll be alright on the night I'm sure

So decided to throw caution to the wind kept trying the sportsworld website as they said they may have cancellations and a single room popped up and I’ve booked it. Just have to hope I get a ticket now. I have 15000 points and am on the CL scheme.
Just before I said a prayer and said if one comes up like a miracle only let it come up if we are going to win!!! And it did.
I like your style.

Well he's ruined my trip already as I'm staying in Fatih:) Life's what you make it, if I don't like it in Fatih I'm sure he said it's easy enough to shoot over to Beziktas where all the beautiful people are. It'll be alright on the night I'm sure

You'll be sound mate, 1 million per cent. This bloke was receiving some grief last week when he's took the time out to help others. Honest advice on the ground from a local is often the truth.

hi again,
i dont wanna invole in your choices too much. i talked a lot about Fatih (sultanahmet region). that area changed a lot lately.. too many refugees and arabic tourists. No turks, no european tourists, it is really strange.
This is the last time i am commenting on that subject. In that region, ok it is safe, but the ambiance is terrible. so if you can, stay at kadıkoy, besiktas, or taksim etc.

check the video. dont call me a scaremonger. terrible ambiance.

Oh Joy shitload of us stopping in Grand Sagcanlar Hotel it seemed quite a lively area when we booked. :-(

Seen loads of blues saying thier staying in Fatih so it will be a totally different atmosphere round there that weekend, I wouldn't worry too much, we're on Taksim and seen a few trying to get everyone over to Besiktas, probably got bars there and punting for business

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.