Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

We can't be the only group flying Gatwick-Antalya-Istanbul Sabiha via Easyjet/Pegasus

The Easyjet bit is straightforward, but has anyone got a definitive answer as to how or when you check-in for the Pegasus leg of the journey?
I've googled Pegasus Airlines and literally got 3 answers

Within 7 Days
Within 48 hours
You can't check-in online so have to do it at Antalya Airport
If you download the Pegasus app, it says you can check in 24 hours before the flight on there but also seen somewhere that you can't check in online

I'm hoping the flights will be lively.
I'm not a fan of flying at the best of times although lot better than I used to be so now just don't like landing and bad turbulence.
But I usually stick to going to Spain where it's only 2 hours or so.
4 hours is going to be really boring, especially as I'm on my own.
Zero chance of me sleeping on a plane even when I stay awake all night before flight home on Sunday morning.

I'm hoping the flights will be lively.
I'm not a fan of flying at the best of times although lot better than I used to be so now just don't like landing and bad turbulence.
But I usually stick to going to Spain where it's only 2 hours or so.
4 hours is going to be really boring, especially as I'm on my own.
Zero chance of me sleeping on a plane even when I stay awake all night before flight home on Sunday morning.
Mummy’s boy by any chance ?

I’m going that route on Thursday. I booked through eSky, flying with Pegasus, and it says I have checked in but boarding passes won’t be available to download until nearer the time.
Hopefully I'm just worrying over nothing, and it will all become clearer once we get nearer to the actual flight.
We're on the Thursday Night flight that arrives Friday Morning.

Where is everyone going before game? If not got a ticket!? I’ve heard taksim square? Lots of bars there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.