Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Anybody who has been to Istanbul got any decent hotel recommendations and best area to meet up with fellow blues?
I got a hotel off airbnb, there were quite a few on offer. I'm staying in Fatih as I've mates staying there at another hotel, fully booked when I tried. From reading this thread I think there will be blues all over the shop, both sides of the city.

Go on Airbnb, loads of apartments left, many with prices dropped.
that right guys, i ve been mailing with some fans who were asking me about those aparments. they are really great apartments. check them. you may mail me...

that right guys, i ve been mailing with some fans who were asking me about those aparments. they are really great apartments. check them. you may mail me...
check kadıkoy flats at airbnb. one of the fans rented the perfect apartment in turkey. 6 people. nice price. Also check Cihangir. (near taksim)...

We can't be the only group flying Gatwick-Antalya-Istanbul Sabiha via Easyjet/Pegasus

The Easyjet bit is straightforward, but has anyone got a definitive answer as to how or when you check-in for the Pegasus leg of the journey?
I've googled Pegasus Airlines and literally got 3 answers

Within 7 Days
Within 48 hours
You can't check-in online so have to do it at Antalya Airport

hi again,
i dont wanna invole in your choices too much. i talked a lot about Fatih (sultanahmet region). that area changed a lot lately.. too many refugees and arabic tourists. No turks, no european tourists, it is really strange.
This is the last time i am commenting on that subject. In that region, ok it is safe, but the ambiance is terrible. so if you can, stay at kadıkoy, besiktas, or taksim etc.

check the video. dont call me a scaremonger. terrible ambiance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.