Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Do you reckon you'll be allowed in the ground with one? I've not got accommodation so need to take everything with me. Im sure i heard stories about Rangers fans at the europa final in Seville last year getting them taken off them at the gate.
According to UEFA site yes as long as it's smaller than your phone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-28-08-48-56-93_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-28-08-48-56-93_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 47
Do you reckon you'll be allowed in the ground with one? I've not got accommodation so need to take everything with me. Im sure i heard stories about Rangers fans at the europa final in Seville last year getting them taken off them at the gate.
I had an issue in Milan for the Atalanta game a few years back. Sent back to the bins to dispose off. I stuck it down my undies went back and got in second time. I would suggest doing the same to prevent an issue!!

UEFA gave said many things in the past, that are not what happens in the real world so better to be safe than sorry

Looks like I bought my flight at the worst possible time.
Missed the cheap early options and new flights are lot cheaper.

Never thought about that mate.
I just know that if I leave hotel at 10am my iPhone will be dead by when the match starts:-(

Just had a look at the price on the Orient Express from Paris to Istanbul, it's a 11 day trip and its from £20,500.Must be full board lol.
I'm on that mate....but, any Blues thinking about booking this.....Read this first...lifted from The Tatler.

Tarquin.
Home Counties.

My PA should've checked TripAdvisor reviews before booking, public schoolboy error. I'm now hearing all sorts of horror stories.

* Very limited choice of canapés...anything less than 25 is absolutely unacceptable.
* The caviar is NOT Baluga. I repeat NOT BALUGA.
* Burgundy served at LESS THAN ROOM TEMPERATURE (I kid you not).
* One guy had real issues with his foie gras...wanted goose but the fuckers gave him duck, I mean...really?
* A family had to suffer 3 days without fresh volcanic ice. 3 fucking days!!!
* A Tory peer of the realm was expected bathe in regular cows milk, not asses. He also commented that his grape maid was feeding him from the left. The fucking left!!!
* An anonymous poster requested full restaurant car access for his "man Friday" but was refused because he already had his butler attending him. He was ignored when he protested that his man Friday was attending to "other needs". Scandalous. Shameful. We have an Empire. A fucking Empire. I'm literally trembling with rage.

With hindsight, should've booked the overnight sleeper from Sofia, but will now have to suffer the ignominy of being treated like cattle on the Orient.

Take heed Blues.
God bless.

As a city fan living in Istanbul, my suggestions to you are,

Kadıköy-Bağdat Street (places close to the Kadıköy area) is the most decent and safe area of Istanbul, where you can have a nice meal and a beer before the match and have a quiet and pleasant time. If you stay at the hotel in an area close to Bağdat Street (esp goztepe-erenköy and suadiye district), you can spend the whole day in wonderful restaurants and bars.
Alternatively, you can have a good time in the squares of Kadıköy and Beşiktaş, but these areas will be very crowded.
If you have questions about the regions, I can help.
I'll be in the stadium, I hope we win.
@city-ist Hi mate. Have a flight from SAW at 07:00 on Sunday. Going straight to airport after the game. Which is best option do you think? Are there shuttle buses from stadium to SAW? How much could I expect to pay in a taxi from stadium to SAW. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.