Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Tbf having read the reviews of the train it's probably the safer option , expecting to be mugged ,stabbed and raped in no particular order ,:+( I blame race around the world TV show ,it's a bad influence on vunarable minds ,all in £185 plus the train :+)
Wouldn't be you if you didn't do it the hard way mate!

We've snatched a (very) early 00:20 flight out of Stansted on Thursday, back Monday night, direct to SAW for £340. Happy with that.

Where are you and the lad staying? We're in Fatih at Dinar Hotel, about 16 of us, £40 per night, including breakfast.

Tbf having read the reviews of the train it's probably the safer option , expecting to be mugged ,stabbed and raped in no particular order ,:+( I blame race around the world TV show ,it's a bad influence on vunarable minds ,all in £185 plus the train :+)
Funny I’ve read the same- still going to go for it and maybe just try get a private sleeper cabin rather than shared. I’ve read other articles that describe it as one of the best train journeys on the planet (Lonelyplanet article).

Funny I’ve read the same- still going to go for it and maybe just try get a private sleeper cabin rather than shared. I’ve read other articles that describe it as one of the best train journeys on the planet (Lonelyplanet article).
Got a link?

Given the team are wearing next season shirts for the last game of the season what were they were for the Champions League final? I’m hoping the shirt from this season and so the Colin Bell one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.