Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

I had an issue in Milan for the Atalanta game a few years back. Sent back to the bins to dispose off. I stuck it down my undies went back and got in second time. I would suggest doing the same to prevent an issue!!

UEFA gave said many things in the past, that are not what happens in the real world so better to be safe than sorry
What if you wear a thong asking for a friend

@city-ist Hi mate. Have a flight from SAW at 07:00 on Sunday. Going straight to airport after the game. Which is best option do you think? Are there shuttle buses from stadium to SAW? How much could I expect to pay in a taxi from stadium to SAW. Any advice greatly appreciated.
I’m in the same boat mate, on the 08.30 from SAW and looking for the same advice!

As others have said make sure you get a power bank for your phone.
UEFA are saying you are allowed a small one into ground but we all know what they say and what actually happens on the ground can be different so make sure you give it a good blast a couple of hours before you go in even if you have to Chuck it.

Still haven't booked anything and each day brings a prospective plan.

Latest:

Wednesday 7th, drive down to Luton for overnight stay.

3 nights A/I with Loveholiday, £320:

Thursday 8th fly Luton to Varna 0900h. Land at 1435h. 1½ transfer to Sunny Beach included.
Sunday 11th fly Varna to Luton 1935h, so given tf etc, need to leave hotel 1430h/1500h.
Land in Luton at 2115h then drive back home

I've found a bloke running a coach from Sunny Beach 8am Saturday morning to Istanbul and returning after the game.

Still all ifs, buts and maybes, but it's tempting!

What could possibly go wrong?
Paving slabs and Bulgarian waiters perhaps?

You could always get the 00:55 North Atlantic trawler out of Sunny Beach, direct to Istanbul Harbour mate.

3 goats and a squirrel for safe passage.
Tbf having read the reviews of the train it's probably the safer option , expecting to be mugged ,stabbed and raped in no particular order ,:+( I blame race around the world TV show ,it's a bad influence on vunarable minds ,all in £185 plus the train :+)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.