Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

hi, no worries.
you are staying in a great region first of all.
cimen sokak actually is the street where christians ( armenians, rums (old byzantien) people live). i have many friends living there. my girlfriend was living there. so foreigners are welcome.

but, at night, at that part of Şişli (one part is Nisantasi, where high society lives / the other part Dolaptere-Kurtuluş. they are the same place, just one street apart.), at night many hookers. :)) but it is safe. they are nice people also, really.
so nice place, dont worry.
cheers

This is what most of our lads will be after on the Friday and Saturday night.

Kerem - another question, though you may not know.

Re UEFA pushing City fans to get buses to the ground. I assume the police etc won't actually stop us getting on the Metro. I don't intend getting on no bus on Saturday afternoon.

We thought to drink in Besiktas and get the metro from there but I dunno now if it might be restricted to Inter fans.
hi, yes i read this on the forum. no idea....
but i will learn for you. will talk to my police friends. let's do it next week, then we will organize accordingly. ok?

my idea is, they can not restrict you. esp from besiktas, kadıkoy etc... we ll find a way. lets discuss this next week prior to the matchday.

hi, yes i read this on the forum. no idea....
but i will learn for you. will talk to my police friends. let's do it next week, then we will organize accordingly. ok?

my idea is, they can not restrict you. esp from besiktas, kadıkoy etc... we ll find a way. lets discuss this next week prior to the matchday.

i just messaged to my police friend. will let you know...

i am promoting Galata Tower too much. that's why:

Galata tower has been built by Genoese guys; before ottoman empire. So we may say that Gala and Genoese has the same roots actulually (also celts). galata is the colonoy of genoisians. visit Galata tower.

Is the area around Galata Tower good for bars? I'm staying in Galata Times Hotel nearby.

i am promoting Galata Tower too much. that's why:

Galata tower has been built by Genoese guys; before ottoman empire. So we may say that Gala and Genoese has the same roots actulually (also celts). galata is the colonoy of genoisians. visit Galata tower.

Hi Kerem, seeing as your an adopted your guide for Istanbul now, can you me some tips on places in the Sultanahmet region. Appreciated

Any blues on the 17:10 Turkish airlines Manchester to Istanbul in Thursday evening or is every man and his dog going via 4 different cities in Europe and beyond

Flight from Stansted on Friday 9th June at 15.35pm

We have room on a minibus for 2 going from North Manchester at around 8am if anyone needs a lift

Coming back on the Monday from Heathrow at about 5pm

Again 2 seats back

PM me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.