Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

sweet and tender hooligans. you guys. whatecver you do in istanbul, it stays it stays in istanbul. but pls keep calm. we are gonna win it... so
warch this one, and cheers mates, ( whatever you do in istanbul, i ll be there for you) just OASIS......

sweet and tender hooligans. you guys. whatecver you do in istanbul, it stays it stays in istanbul. but pls keep calm. we are gonna win it... so
warch this one, and cheers mates, ( whatever you do in istanbul, i ll be there for you) just OASIS......

2 of my friends are lawyers ( oasis fans, for free), they will be there at nevizade. but i want no incident to happen. but anthing happens we will be there for you. but ......... ok... keep calm. take the FA CUP. then come here, and we are gonne win it. so.... ok we ll see what s gonna happen.
cheers.....

They track the flight though don't they?

Yes, but if you are more then 45 mins late they don't wait around. They won't amend it either if you know you are delayed and try to rearrange with less than 24 hours notice. It happened to us in March. I knew we were delayed so contacted them and they wouldn't come later when the plane was due to arrive, as they said it was an amendment.

I managed to claim the money back from the airline eventually.

here are your torches, 40 of them

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-06-02 at 12.53.18.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-06-02 at 12.53.18.jpeg
    321.3 KB · Views: 67
ok my mancunian mates,
i have to make an explanation, for the ones who check my social media accounts, or my name or whatever.

1- i am an oasis fan
2- i am gala fan. the most importing in my life is GALA.....
3- after gala, england national team since 90, (because of lineker), or 96 (shearer) i dont know. my 2nd team is ENgland. the thing is, i get depressive when gala loses an important game and get depressive for 1-2 days. same shit happens for england. i love england. i lived a good life, except bowie i ve seen all my rock heroes live.... but my do list is - the olympics and euros or world cup as a supporter of england.
4- ok here the CONFESSıON comes. if you r gonna hate me.. hate me.... i am a fan of ERIC THE KING..... OK. city is my first team in england. but i also sometimes support utd. sorry. thats the truhh. i was celebratinh in istanbul in 99 and many more.... so.... i gave my socia media details ( i do not like social media, and if you check it you ll find me with city shirts, but you may also see me with utd shirt)

ok confession is done...
cheers..
FFS

Takes all sorts ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.