Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

ok, guys, i was at eminonu this morning
lots of jerseys, plenty, BUT GUYS NAMES ON BACK. on city jerseys haaland and de bruyne....
it costs just 150 tl = less than 8 usd at the moment. nice shirt... by the way.
Kerem, is Eminonu a market? Is it near Yenikapi, Fatih?

If anyone is on the 8:05am back from IST Sunday to Gatwick and needs a lift back up to Manchester area PM me. Only downside is its an electric car so I will need a 45 min stop off halfway to charge up.

Kerem, we land in Istanbul just after midnight Saturday morning, will be 2am by the time we get to our hotel, will any bars in the Fatih area still be open as would be a shame to have to go straight to bed?

There was talk aboit needing to take passport to get in the ground to match up with ticket and also that passport needs to be carried at all times when in Istanbul.

Are these still what people are thinking or is everyone leaving passport at hotel (not including those on a day trip of course)

Kerem, we land in Istanbul just after midnight Saturday morning, will be 2am by the time we get to our hotel, will any bars in the Fatih area still be open as would be a shame to have to go straight to bed?
What flight you on mate?

If anyone is on the 8:05am back from IST Sunday to Gatwick and needs a lift back up to Manchester area PM me. Only downside is its an electric car so I will need a 45 min stop off halfway to charge up.
If only you were flying into Heathrow… We’re looking for two spaces back up north.. We land at 09:50 on the Sunday

Used to drive a BMW i3s so I’m all for the charging stops

If you fancy swinging by Heathrow @Lennymcfc then drop me a PM

Last edited:
Arranged a pick up with our hotel for 50 Euro because we're arriving around mid night. They sent us photos of the gate to follow at the airport to meet up with the cab.
We are landing just before midnight Fri and our hotel are sending a taxi only charging €25 which I thought was brilliant and sent a video to show where it will picknup at airport.

ok my mancunian mates,
i have to make an explanation, for the ones who check my social media accounts, or my name or whatever.

1- i am an oasis fan
2- i am gala fan. the most importing in my life is GALA.....
3- after gala, england national team since 90, (because of lineker), or 96 (shearer) i dont know. my 2nd team is ENgland. the thing is, i get depressive when gala loses an important game and get depressive for 1-2 days. same shit happens for england. i love england. i lived a good life, except bowie i ve seen all my rock heroes live.... but my do list is - the olympics and euros or world cup as a supporter of england.
4- ok here the CONFESSıON comes. if you r gonna hate me.. hate me.... i am a fan of ERIC THE KING..... OK. city is my first team in england. but i also sometimes support utd. sorry. thats the truhh. i was celebratinh in istanbul in 99 and many more.... so.... i gave my socia media details ( i do not like social media, and if you check it you ll find me with city shirts, but you may also see me with utd shirt)

ok confession is done...
cheers..
Some advise my friend DO NOT wear a utd shirt next weekend and all will be good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.