Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

... i am a fan of ERIC THE KING..... OK. city is my first team in england. but i also sometimes support utd. sorry. thats the truhh. i was celebratinh in istanbul in 99 and many more.... so.... i gave my socia media details ( i do not like social media, and if you check it you ll find me with city shirts, but you may also see me with utd shirt..
No. No, and No.
You've given good information about your great city of Istanbul but don't say this stuff next week. It's one or the other, City or - them.

You know about Troy. So it's Hector or Achilles, you can't cheer for both.

No. No, and No.
You've given good information about your great city of Istanbul but don't say this stuff next week. It's one or the other, City or - them.

You know about Troy. So it's Hector or Achilles, you can't cheer for both.
ok, sir... i ll follow your orders, always...

Got a little chufty on with myself, managed to get the full trip sorted for £530 (ticket included). Anybody else managed similar ??

Just setting off to the airport - hopefully have time there to work out the route from Sabiha Gokcen to Taksim Square.

Thankfully it will be early lunch so there will be time to work out bus/train routes - and if all else fails a taxi

Always enjoy getting to the places we play early and seeing more and more blues arrive each day

Got a little chufty on with myself, managed to get the full trip sorted for £530 (ticket included). Anybody else managed similar ??
Please explain.
I will pay
Taxi £10
Flight £330
Hotel £250.
Ticket £150
Airport transfers £60
Food and Drink £100
Taxi £10
About £950 with other unknowns

I could have spent less on a hotel but minimum would be £800 nowhere near £530

Apologies if already been discussed. What’s the best way to go about money in turkey? People taking lira over with them or changing there? Or is using card for everything best bet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.