Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Is anyone on the 10:05 flight Sunday morning?

I'm going on my own and shitting myself about missing the flight home.
Keep thinking of scenarios where I could miss the flight and get stuck there - alarm doesn't go off, sleep through alarm, can't find a taxi, get stuck in traffic etc.

Know I won't get back to the hotel until about 2am if we win and will have to be up at about 5:45. Genuinely thinking of if I'm best off just staying awake all night and getting to the airport really early.

If that was me (I travel a lot!) and knowing the stadium will be closer to the airport than where you are probably staying, I’d chill, and make my way back to the airport.

Keep thinking of scenarios where I could miss the flight and get stuck there - alarm doesn't go off, sleep through alarm, can't find a taxi, get stuck in traffic etc.

Know I won't get back to the hotel until about 2am if we win and will have to be up at about 5:45. Genuinely thinking of if I'm best off just staying awake all night and getting to the airport really early.

Yes mate iam on that flight..on my tod as well

I was just thinking about this. Does anyone know what options there are for leaving the ground. Won't most of the public transport be shut??
Uefa have said there will be regular shuttle buses throughout on matchday that will be free for anybody with a valid ticket going to and from both airports, as well as the centre, the ground and the fan parks. Planning on making full use of them, saves us paying a wedge on a taxi transfer from the airport to the centre and from the centre to the ground which all seem to be miles away from anything.

slightly worryingly Uefa also recommends you avoid taxis implying theyre not safe and they'll rip you off.

By all accounts the ground is in the middle of nowhere. There's going to be 75k people out and about at 2am they'll be plenty of help and services put on to ensure everybody gets to where ever they need to be after the match.

Put this on another thread but might help some if they dont see it.

Still decent deals from stansted.

Thursday to monday direct for 390

Screenshot_20230520_235425_Chrome.jpg

And 262 for Thursday to tuesday

Screenshot_20230520_235516_Chrome.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.