Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Sportsworld.co.uk, the official trip organisers.

"Manchester City would like all supporters at the stadium from 2pm onwards to enjoy the Dedicated MCFC Fanzone, where there will entertainment, food and beer services for MCFC fans. Note: please do not use the metro as this will used by Milan supporters. There will be a dedicated free city centre-stadium transport hub at Yenikapi, at the location of the UEFA Champions Festival."
doesn't that mean dont use the metro from the centre to the stadium,not the metro from SAW?

doesn't that mean dont use the metro from the centre to the stadium,not the metro from SAW?
I’ve no idea tbh. Think it’s just something to keep an eye on but more than likely is just trying to keep fans apart by recommending preferred transport.

Just the stadium on matchday, but even that will be unenforceable anyway.

It's still three changes from Yenikapi though so this preferable from my point of view (and it's free)

I’m going Manchester to Dublin to Gatwick to Antalya to Istanbul.
Coming back Istanbul to Copenhagen to Oslo to Manchester. Worked out the cheapest way I could find.

We have 2 hotels reserved in Istanbul on the day of the game. My mate has the cheaper one which does have decent reviews but it is in Fatih . I have another booked about 10 mins from Taksim Square but a little more expensive and also decent reviews
A couple of people on here have warned about Fatih I’m trying to get the lads to the other hotel instead but they’re not having it . Even though Taksim Square it’s further away from the Stadium I reckon it will be more lively with City fans congregating there and more regular shuttle buses to stadium.
What’s the consensus on here in where best to go ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.