Champions League Final | Istanbul Travel - Good to hear routes etc.

Anyone considering flying into Sofia? Return flights from Luton or Stanstead look to be about £75 Thursday to Monday and seem to be plenty of coach options from Sofia to Istanbul, and an overnight train. Is this viable or have I just been watching too much race across the world?

Just booked MAN-CGN-SAW outbound and SAW-DLM-MAN on the way back for £289 and AirBnB in Sultanahmet for 9-11 Jun for £70 each. Hoping there will be a City match there that weekend or will go sightseeing and eat some premium kebabs.

If we get there, I think we need a separate kebab thread, just posting pictures of kebabs.

Anyone considering flying into Sofia? Return flights from Luton or Stanstead look to be about £75 Thursday to Monday and seem to be plenty of coach options from Sofia to Istanbul, and an overnight train. Is this viable or have I just been watching too much race across the world?
Already gambled on that route, got it for £48 from Stansted to sofia and £23 on an all night bus to Istambul.
Booked it weeks ago though.Not too much to lose if we don't get there or they decide to move it.

Booked from Gatwick to Istanbul Friday - Monday. Bit of a risk but was around £200 per person. Need to sort hotel where is best place to stay? Taking my 7 year old so somewhere kid friendly ideally. Any help appreciated

Booked after the Munich game. Manchester to Cologne, Cologne to Istanbul on the 9th of June. Direct flight back to Manchester on the 14th. £320 it cost, so let’s hope they don’t move it and I get to spend 3 days celebrating winning our first Champions League in Istanbul. Up the risky Kabab blues!!

Already gambled on that route, got it for £48 from Stansted to sofia and £23 on an all night bus to Istambul.
Booked it weeks ago though.Not too much to lose if we don't get there or they decide to move it.
Party bus

Turkish Airlines doing direct flights from Manchester. I've got flights on hold Weds - Mon for £382 return. For a £32 deposit they will hold the flights for 7 days. Deposit is refunded if I book. Accommodation was booked a long time ago.

I've also booked accommodation in Lisbon on a free cancellation as a back up

Turkish Airlines doing direct flights from Manchester. I've got flights on hold Weds - Mon for £382 return. For a £32 deposit they will hold the flights for 7 days. Deposit is refunded if I book. Accommodation was booked a long time ago.

I've also booked accommodation in Lisbon on a free cancellation as a back up
I tried doing this, my £32 is still pending but it said payment failed and didn’t give me the option when i went back in.

Did you get an email confirmation at the time to say they would hold it? Or anything to notify you other than a successful payment that it is held?

I tried doing this, my £32 is still pending but it said payment failed and didn’t give me the option when i went back in.

Did you get an email confirmation at the time to say they would hold it? Or anything to notify you other than a successful payment that it is held?
Yes got an email confirmation after a couple of minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.