Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

It is exactly why we must strengthen again this summer.

The club needs a big boost very quickly and don't want this defeat hanging over us all summer like Lyon.

Momentum. Chelsea have it right now, but let's not throw the baby out with the bath water.

Whilst we do need a couple of signings, Peps tenure at the club has showed more money at the squad isn’t going to stop him from changing things in the bigs games and potentially shooting our selves in the foot again

Sad to think that that was the last game some of these players will play for us.

We know Aguero and Garcia are going but I suspect we will see at least one more on top of that.

Time will tell but fear there may be a surprise in there we are not expecting.
Well you're expecting 'a surprise'.

For the first time in over a year it felt like I was back at a match at the Academy screening, parking up at the ground with me dad and being amongst blues.
Performance and team selection was a shocker but the disappointing walk back to the car was reassuringly comforting!
Next time blues...

It is exactly why we must strengthen again this summer.

The club needs a big boost very quickly and don't want this defeat hanging over us all summer like Lyon.

Momentum. Chelsea have it right now, but let's not throw the baby out with the bath water.
Kane would have made no difference last night. Midfield needs an overhaul. Peps Barcelona the core of the team picked itself in Xavi, insets, busquets, Messi. At city he is constantly changing a winning formula for no good reason.

The mind boggles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.