Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Embarrassed at some of our fans here.

The fucking rags are sitting with an empty trophy cabinet while little City are champions of England again.

Have you all forgotten where we came from? I'm not even talking our stint in the second division, but the Prem years when we were the ass end of every joke. Now who's fucking laughing?

Sure, be disappointed about tonight, I certainly am - but it's our first EVER CL final. Who would think we'd make it this far without even a centre forward? We'll be back and we'll win it too, until then, chin up blues, we are the champions
Oh sorry, here's me thinking we were challenging another team for an accolade.

Fuck me and others for being disappointed that our players that we have promoted didn't rise to the occassions tonight.

I guess we should all just take every achievement in our stride, right?

Because that is how you progress!

Pep's selection was very questionable but that doesn't account for the poor passing, decision making and some shocking positioning (Zinny for goal). We'll come back stronger next season, make no mistake about that. Night blues. Internet getting shutdown for a week, see you on the other side.

Shame to come away from it thinking we didn't actually show our best, dare I say actively sabotaged our chances with that team selection, but it's not going to be our last final and we'll win it eventually.

This defeat was born with the FA semi final defeat and then the League defeat. If Pep thought he was disguising his hand it failed dismally. Chelsea learnt how to beat Peps system and even if our personnel change they came in confident their system could beat us. Then Pep decided to mix it up with a bizarre move that essentially handed the initiative to Chelsea before a ball was kicked.
I liked it that Pep didn't tip his hand against Chelsea but it could only be effective if he actually played their best side in the final. Pep has fucked them two years in a row in the CL. And don't give me this "But he's great because he got them to the final" or "He's won all of these trophies at City" bullshit. He's got the best team in England BY FAR and a top two or three team in Europe. Any halfway decent manager would be winning PL titles with this squad.

Not many chances were created tonight, that's the problem. No matter how many goals Chelsea scored, this is no excuse. City can normally creat many more chances no matter which the opponents are.

what penalty? dream on we deserved nothing

The one when Sterling shot on goal and it hit an outstretched hand. Doesnt matter that it hit his body first, hand made body bigger, that is a penalty, as shown with the emre can one when that rule was explained.

The facts is we didn't turn up for the final ,chelsea did .
I could slag pg off for his team selection & tactics, but whats the point.
We win together ,we lose together .
Have a good summer everyone .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.