Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Of course Pep knew what our best team was! It's the one that blew away Dortmund & PSG, & stopped Haaland, Mbappé & Neymar. Will someone please explain to me why we changed that winning formula for a CL Final? :-(
Because we weren't playing them. We were playing a defensive, speedy break team.

For all of those wanting rid of sterling, £300k per week + £50 million (and then some) signing on fee suggests he isn’t going anywhere!

It was a yellow, & that's what he got. KDB was barely in the match before that anyway.
It was never going to be a procession - finals rarely are. We didn't show the world what we normally do and how we normally play. Normally, when we lose, we're the best team - even when not at our best.

What fucking manager consults with the fans about what team to pick? Jesus fucking Christ this place at times. Chelsea where excellent if that foden shot isn’t blocked by rudiger we are 1 0 up and pep is a genius. It’s football against a top side. it happens
Tactics also matter.

As I've said a few times tonight, both Fernadinho and Rodri started against Chelsea in the FAC - if he'd picked them and we'd lost everybody would be saying exactly the same thing as they are tonight.

Everyone is going completely over the top over a shit cup we all hated until recently. There was one goal, one shot in it and we came up against a very good defence. There's no guarantee we would have won, or not lost by a higher margin if he'd played a different team. Had Foden's chance not been blocked we might have been telling a very different story, it's just fine margins that all.
We could have lost by a lot more.

What fucking manager consults with the fans about what team to pick? Jesus fucking Christ this place at times. Chelsea where excellent if that foden shot isn’t blocked by rudiger we are 1 0 up and pep is a genius. It’s football against a top side. it happens
Sorry mate but Chelsea were not that good we were shite.
That wasn't the team i have been watching this season...toothless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.