Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of a sudden I am upset re: that FA Cup semi-final defeat again ... what a chance we had for a Quad and we literally just threw it away ... it was the manner of the defeat where we didn't even try to change anything having five subs allowed and available and plenty of time to do something about it but it was like we just didn't care and were playing a pre-season friendly (not even Community Shield) ... talking of Community Shield, won't be surprised if we start the next season by playing against Chelsea again in that, given they're hot favourites for the FA Cup as well.

But in hindsight ... if I was told BEFORE that FA Cup semi-final that we'd play them in the Champions League Final and I could chose one to win, I'd happily have let that one go ... (so we better win the CL Final now).

This week ... win the PL beating them, in a few weeks ... win the CL beating them, then in a few months start the season with a trophy (CS) beating them again ... and I have already said in a few places that they (Chelsea) will be our main title challengers next season, not Scousers, not Rags ... but them!
I don't see how anyone can STILL think we've managed the last month badly. We've played an impossible run of games, won the league and a cup, and reached the final of the CL. It was simply impossible to play our first 11 in all those games.

But Chelsea can always watch our videos....

Everyone and their dog knows we will play Ederson Walker Stones Dias Gundogan, Bernardo, Mahrez and Foden.

The only question marks are Rodri or Fernandinho , and Zinchenko or Cancelo (and thats a 90/10 split).

Peps not going to change that now unless someone gets injured.

Everyone and their dog knows we will play Ederson Walker Stones Dias Gundogan, Bernardo, Mahrez and Foden.

The only question marks are Rodri or Fernandinho , and Zinchenko or Cancelo (and thats a 90/10 split).

Peps not going to change that now unless someone gets injured.
We not bothering with KDB? ;)

Not read the whole thread, but what's the point, in this Global Pandemic situation, where generally games have been played in empty stadiums, in having this final between two teams about 200 miles apart, in Istanbul? Shirley, best and safest at Wembley with some fans from each side there with Covid regulations in force?

How on Earth does it lessen the game? Real Madrid were fucking dreadful, if they’d managed to sneak through we’d be playing a much lesser team.
Becuase its an english team.....it seems a bit more like a "normal fixutre"....as i said however of Chelsea throuroughly deserved to go through as they were far the better team and it doesnt lessen the bigger picture or the potential outcome (of winning it)

Realised I posted this in the wrong thread:
Just checking back, only 3 of our starting XI from Tuesday started the FA Cup semi against them (Dias, Fernandinho, KDB).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.