Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable it's the one guy we didn't want to be refereeing the Final. As ironic as it sounds, praying for VAR to bail us out now.

Happy to discuss any and all issues about football, but when someone says half the team should get 45 minutes in each game, it makes me suspect I’m dealing with a mental midget….or someone who is maths & football challenged.

A man’s got to know his limits.

As for “jog on,” what’s so “warrior” about that, unless your “taking offence” trigger is halfcocked already?!

Your protestations about match fitness are silly and your resting/rotation was stupid and math-deficient.

Just how much time do you want to spend pointing out your idiocy?
its quite clear you actually know nothing as regards to match fitness,hiting peak performance and maintaining that level,check your facts before posting the tripe that you do, you might just find it helps, i posted virtually the same post on another thraed and got around 7 likes so all other posters managed to soak it up however there is allway one..''you have a nice day now'' ;-)

The result last night could really hamper Chelsea for the rest of the season. Not necessarily though, it will be interesting to see how they manage things from here.

Dont keep your hopes up, the media will only bang on about winning it once
Back to back Chumps if you want to be considered as a great team.
ebDlkEhk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.