Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that twat Christian really believe that Leeds, Sunderland and many other places in the north will be cheering Chelsea. Should think it unlikely Spurs and West Ham will be up for them, but more significantly does he think we give a shit. Yes Terry I was cheering Chelsea in Moscow so f**k you pal.
Does he realise the whole world hates the fake nasally twat?

It's a one off game, a cup final, any one and beat anyone over 90 minutes.

We will have to be at our very best, this game will be a tough, tough game.
Agreed, they will try to strangle the life out of the game and hit us on the break.
It only takes one good ball, one slip, one error, one great strike.
I think we'll have too much for them but i certainly don't think it'll be anything but a very difficult game.

So, based on this either

a) The team is set for the final (the one we all expect) and he's just thinking about tactics.
b) The team is not set for the final, and he has two possible teams to think about.

I assume it's the former, but if it's the latter, I wonder what the twist would be?
Pep is clearly considering wing backs. I sincerely hope not-it stifles our play, leaves us vulnerable to runners and balls behind the wingback and makes us narrow.

If we turn up we win, it’s that simple I’m afraid.

when they players do their jobs properly we are the best team on the planet.

It’s up to the players on the day to prove they have the bottle to do it!
That’s where I’m at. If the occasion doesn’t overwhelm our players, and we put the right side out (and I think we pretty much all agree on the starting eleven) then we will make them suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.