Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we play well and they play well we win. The only way IMO that we lose is if Pep has another brainfart and Tuchel has a Eureka moment.

Personally feel it is best all around if Chelsea qualify for the CL through the league. We don’t them playing at 250 percent. I feel if Pep plays sake team as PSG we win with a few to spare.

Does anybody in the Club, never mind UEFA, realise that we don’t work on instinct, most people especially old twats like me like to plan our lives, especially holidays. Do they really expect people to make a big investment, decision, let alone organise their work and home commitments at the drop of a fuckin hat.
We need a proper announcement from the Club today, not just a pathetic appeasing notice like that fukin shit thing they posted up last week.
And as for securing a ticket I’ve given upon that irrespective of points and schemes, at best I’m looking forwarded to a 3day break jolly boys outing to Porto surrounded by some good old Mancs anything else will be viewed as a surprising bonus

Leicester and Arsenal have shown the blueprints on how to beat this chelsea team. Just sit back win the midfield and counter attack. Especially balls over the top, Chelsea looks vulnerable to balls over the top. They are not that good they played the worst Madrid side iv seen in years in la liga Benzema has carried them this season.

Mahrez , Foden , KDB counter attack will do damage

Personally feel it is best all around if Chelsea qualify for the CL through the league. We don’t them playing at 250 percent. I feel if Pep plays sake team as PSG we win with a few to spare.
You think it will really make any difference? Winning the CL is the dream of every player. There’s no higher motivation than that. It’s already maxed out.

Leicester and Arsenal have shown the blueprints on how to beat this chelsea team. Just sit back win the midfield and counter attack. Especially balls over the top, Chelsea looks vulnerable to balls over the top. They are not that good they played the worst Madrid side iv seen in years in la liga Benzema has carried them this season.

Can you play counter attacking football against a team that is also set on playing counter attacking football?

Fear not Pep will play the high line in the interest of fairness. You can't after all not let the opposition play to their strengths.

Just for anybody interested the official programme for Champions League final is available on the European nights website and cost £9.50 and it looks like they will be sending out before the game.

You think it will really make any difference? Winning the CL is the dream of every player. There’s no higher motivation than that. It’s already maxed out.
Exactly. There is literally no more you can give than 100%. If Chelsea are so desperate and emotionally jacked up that it affects their ability to think clearly it just plays more into City's hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.