Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the posts on here are laughable, anyone would think we’re playing the Brazil team of 1970, it’s Chelsea and we have a solid defence, and pace on the counter, and a great midfield, yeah it will be a tough game, but if we turn up we beat them everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

Win Saturday and stay injury-free till the final and we have a great chance, Chelsea have a shit run in!!

I just think it's obvious how we need to approach it.

Chelsea score goals on the counter, they attack by sitting deep and breaking, they bore the life out of a game basically.

We just have to control the game and be methodical, accurate, incisive and it's ours for the taking.

Just like we treated BVB and PSG!!

Hope to fuck it doesn't go to penalties, couldn't bear it, getting the heebie-jeebies thinking about it!

Will be boring as fuck.

chavs closing all the space down so we can’t pass the ball....then looking to sneak a goal with a counter attack....

hope we come out firing on all cylinders and get a couple of early goals otherwise it will be tight, edgy, and boring.
Agree. Look at the FA semi, just defended then caught us on the counter. Play like we have against Dortmund and PSG with a high tempo and i can see a great result. CTID

I think we will do a number on Chelsea. People need to get the FA Cup Semi-Final out of their heads it was a totally different game.
PSG are dangerous as fuck on the counter attack along with Dortmund and we done a number on both of them. PSG are a far better side than Chelsea in my opinion. If we get the first goal in the final then Chelsea need to change the way they play. If we go 1-0 down we just keep going about our business as normal.

I fancy us big time.

Hope Chelsea remember to book a single room in the hotel for Alex’s visit ... hope he delivers the same pep talk he gave to PSG .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.