Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeper and back four picks itself.

Rodri or Fern is dilemma number one, and I think Pep will go Fern as Rodri has been a bit clumsy recently.

After that it is pretty much as expected with Gundogan, Bernardo, Foden, De Bruyne and Mahrez.

Having said that, it will do no harm to have Sterling and Jesus knocking on door and Kun available if needed from the bench.

I think we will show up.

Why would anyone vote lose??
A few have voted lose every time so they'll keep the superstition going. But not for this they shouldn't. Pep has said he has a good feeling about the match, every City supporter should get behind that and will the team to win. City are in the European Cup final, bloody hell!

Getting out of today injury free and Aguero's magnificent end to his last game at the Etihad has got me thinking the stars are aligning. We are going to do this and don't be suprised if we hammer them. Look at todays results from both teams and just think of that if you have any worries.

Noticed Mendy started today's match for them but Kepa finished it - if he's out for the final that's a big blow to Chelsea. Mendy's form has been key to their defensive improvement and Kepa always has a mistake in him.

Isn't amazing just how far Zinch as come on this season ? Well done to the lad, he deserves this moment on Saturday.
Agree with you. But, he had a couple of mis-placed passes today that put the defense into peril, not the least the backpass that led to the penalty. Hope he got that out of his system today. Walker was tremendous in his covering today for a few breakaways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.