Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just said on BBC News that it wasn't clear who were climbing the fences to get in.

Here's a clue: Every single one of them was either wearing a red shirt or other Liverpool affiliated article of clothing or apparel. It was only at the end reserved for Liverpool fans. Inside the stadium at kick-off the gangways were clear of obstruction at the Real Madrid end but not so much at the other.

If any good comes of this, it'll be that the Merseyside vermin will get it with both barrels at every stadium they visit next season. Even then, the media will either throw their hands up in faux outrage or feign deafness.

Fuck me.

'I don't understand why police thought Liverpool fans might cause an incident'​

Steve Crossman
BBC Radio 5 Live presenter in Paris

We were obviously sat around the halfway line and around the 87th minute a real flood of police came out and all in front of the Liverpool fans. There was nobody in front of the Real Madrid fans.
It communicates that the police thought the Liverpool fans in the stadium might cause a public order incident on the full-time whistle. I just don't understand why they thought that would be the case.
Well it's not like there's an anniversary of a significant event happening today to remind him or anything. Oh, wait...

Last year in Porto I could only get one ticket, season ticket holder 42 years. Let my son go in the ground & went to a bar to watch it.

I wouldnt dream of endangering other fellow Blues by trying to get in the ground without a ticket ffs.

Its not hard.

Think it looks like a perfect storm of Liverpool fans being the cretins they are but also the authorities not being able to organise a piss up in a brewery and being very strict.

Don’t think either party are blameless.

The truth is normally in the middle.

Be interesting watching the scousers boo UEFA’s anthem next year, wonder if they might believe we where right about them all along

its not about touching its about ‘playing it’. so if the madrid player ‘played it’ theyve decided the 180 degree change of direvtion off fabinhos knee was a deflection and therefore when the madrid player ‘played it’ you then evaluate offside.

similar to the erikksen touch when aguero was given offside against spurs, a decision which (imo) was wrong as erikksen intentionally flicks at the ball with his foot, deeming aguero onside
Cheers mate, we were all arguing about that decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.