Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder the country is fucked . Every fucker pampers the scum,the woke the fuckers who just want fucking everything for nowt. I'm fucking glad I'm getting old. You won't change my views but I know how to be decent to another person even if I don't like the twat. I would help any fucker. I would also wait in a queue even if things are not panning out how it should be. Why escalate the problem. Scummy dipper twsts.

They actually experienced losing in the same way we possibly would if had we faced any other team than Liverpool in the CL final. More shots on goal then losing to 1 shot that goes in. A team that can defend and does it well.

In the prem you need to blow teams away to avoid a few otherwise inevitable 0-0's or those last min winners teams like Wolves did us with. In the prem you'll score more goals than them or they will be deflated by half time. They don't need to fight for 3 points in they're 14th in the league, they can go again against Norwich the week later.

In the CL the teams are often of a better quality and they will fight for that win or draw all match.

I feel like we need to have a better defence to finally win it. And we maybe have to play more defensive in big games like the semis or the finals.

It's pretty obvious that there were multiple contributing factors:

1. Snide twats selling thousands of fake tickets to LFC fans
2. Pathetic LFC followers climbing the fences and charging the turnstiles in an attempt to jib in for free
3. Shockingly poor organisation on the part of the stadium management
4. Heavy-handed over-reactions on the part of some of the police

None of those involved - LFC fans, UEFA, SdF stadium management or the Police - have any right to blame anyone else. This on them - they are each culpable for the part that they played.

Meanwhile the commercially-motivated UK media - for whom no depths are too low if it means they continue to milk the LFC cash cow - are totally complicit in their coverage. Spinelessly focusing on 3 and 4 whilst conveniently pretending 1 and 2 did not happen.

And so nothing ever changes. On today of all days that is an incredibly sad indictment on them all.
For all the dipper whinging, did they expect the French feds to do the ‘policing by consent’ thing? Just because they get a free pass to … I dunno, attack a bus without consequences at home… did they consider that our Gallic cousins might not feel required to appease their victim mentality? If you’re in someone else’s country and start your shit, what do you expect?

That's as maybe but, in common with Hillsborough, the issue with ordinary football fans (who haven't subscribed to the dipper cult) is the eagerness on their part to deflect blame and consistent refusal to accept responsibility for any wrongdoing whatsoever. Indeed, their behaviour in this regard would even put our current government to shame!
The authorities let the scum in without tickets they are condemned for doing so. Last night they shut up shop to stop the wankers with false tickets and finally stopped the jibbers. The authorities get fucked over once again. It's the dippers fault no one else.

Without opening up the whole Hillsborough debate up again, the fact that the Hillsborough enquiry failed to highlight and criticise the Liverpool fans turning up ticketless and trying to jib in, thus contributing to the overcrowding and crush that ensued, has given them a sense of invulnerability and encourages these morons to carry on doing the things that contributed to that tragedy.

I've no sympathy for the scouse scum but the statement by UEFA that the police used teargas to disperse fans queueing to get in is bizarre to say the least. At what other event are you gassed and shoved away as you queue to get in? What happened was they didn't want the final delayed anymore and were too slow getting people in so told the police to get rid of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.