Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth is they are nowhere near our level. To prevent City getting all the attention, they invented this narrative of this whole Pep v/s Klopp rivalry. Their football is tiresome, they grind results most of the time like gk errors, Salah Mane having free run in the box coz they would dive otherwise, getting away with small fouls. Their defenders have free hand to do anything, lowest penalties and red cards given against them in last 5 yrs. (ZERO RED CARDS OR PENALTIES CONCEDED LAST SEASON !!)

If you see it objectively, Klopp is not even top 20 managers in the history of the game. But we are told he's this great Pep nemesis who does it the proper way on a shoestring budget. The only area he made them better was in the box, cleverly trained Salah/Mane to get weak in the box and go down easily. (There is a video of Klopp justifying Neymar's antics in the WC)
So their forwards create this confusion in our defenders mind that they would go down anytime, most goals these guys score is down to defenders not putting a tackle.

Their UCL win vs Spurs was a farce, undeserved penalty in first 5 mins. If it was any other G-14 team that would not have been given. Can we ever forget the amount of decisions they got in 18/19 season, the year before VAR was introduced. They had no right to fight for title till last day, but PL and FA did it. The next season they had to win it being the European champions, the tainted VAR COVID title happened. Now, both domestic cups were won from penalties.

Since we were so good we were able to stop this farce twice, we are a team where we could randomly get 5 good mins and you'll have someone step up, we have so much quality. If not Gundo, someone else would have stepped up that day. Good thing is I think they're falling off with Mane leaving.

Hate Liverpool as much as you but you do them a disservice.

Not quite at our level, but the nearest to us.

They had me worried in the league and where the better team last night.

Luckily I think Mane is off (Diaz/ Jota would need to see it continue before being overly worried) and Salah running down last year (to potentially go on a free) his interview last night was bizarre (all about individual awards and being seen as the best). Be amazed if he signs for Liverpool, don’t think it’s money for money he wants but wants the accolade of being best paid player.

This will help see how good Klopp is, but so far he’s shown himself as a great manager. I’m sure all of us would be happier if he left to go manage someone else.

Player went in to get ball, gets ball with knee (slid in the direction ball went so not accidental), onside IMO. They were robbed by VAR.
I'd have loved it to have been given, but the ball was not under control. Not a pass. Therefore not offside. It took a long time of chewing over the footage to make a decision but it was the right decision.

Player went in to get ball, gets ball with knee (slid in the direction ball went so not accidental), onside IMO. They were robbed by VAR.
I agree, the action of the first Liverpool player was to play the ball by way of making a tackle, there is intent in that, the ricochet is an unfortunate consequence so should be discounted

There is an article on the bbc about a poor Liverpool fan caught up in it (probably had a ticket TBF).

Headline was she had asthma, how is that news as surely that would be more then half the people there going by the Liverpool team average.

“Depressing last 7 days, both heartbreaking days”

RAWK.

made me smile
Delaney showing he visits the site when claiming nation states are ruining the game with everyone wanting City to win the league because it means nothing, but City v PSG isn't what the red top fans signed up for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.