Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They put on every foward they have and still no goals but they are supposed to have the most fearsome front line in the world lol
330 minutes in 3 finals and zero goals from their supposedly fearsome forward line!
Best team ever in the Premier League apparently,,,,,"My Fooking Arse!!"
Good ole Klipperty - obnoxious twat!

If it was a Man City vs Liverpool final I could understand these comments, but its not. Its an English side vs a foreign one - where is your patriotism City fans?
Given the red scouse hatred of being English and the way they have time and again dragged the name of our country through the mud with their savagery, possibly the most delusional post I have ever read.

Footage of disgusting behaviour by the French police - indiscriminately pepper spraying supporters for no other reason than they could.

These twats should be called to account. Not all criminals and thugs were wearing football tops last night.

Indiscriminately...?

Funny that they didn't seem to have sprayed any non-Liverpool supporters at any stage last night.

Liverpool supporters had already stormed the gates and scaled the fence to get into the ground. Supported by video evidence
There was a large and seemingly increasing number of Liverpool supporters gathering in the same area. Supported by video evidence
The French police would be fully aware through media reports and intelligence that large numbers of ticketless supporters had travelled to Paris.
Large scale (historically inevitable) disorder was anticipated by the police, and they took action that they deemed appropriate at the time.

Problem solved with minimal damage to persons and property.

The Liverpool supporters should probably consider themselves very lucky that the final wasn't played in St Petersburg, where the police may not have been so considerate.

Victim mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.