Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footage of disgusting behaviour by the French police - indiscriminately pepper spraying supporters for no other reason than they could.

These twats should be called to account. Not all criminals and thugs were wearing football tops last night.
Speaking as an Indian immigrant, I don't think Brits appreciate how much better and more civilised the police are here.

I know they are not perfect and increasingly ineffective, but compared to them police in the Europe (from first hand experience) and US (from what I read) are brutal animals.

Had a scout round other Premier League clubs forums...............they all have a thread just like this, taking the piss out of Liverpool & blaming their fans for last night & their other dark events of the past.
I could certainly feel the love ha

Indiscriminately...?

Funny that they didn't seem to have sprayed any non-Liverpool supporters at any stage last night.

Liverpool supporters had already stormed the gates and scaled the fence to get into the ground. Supported by video evidence
There was a large and seemingly increasing number of Liverpool supporters gathering in the same area. Supported by video evidence
The French police would be fully aware through media reports and intelligence that large numbers of ticketless supporters had travelled to Paris.
Large scale (historically inevitable) disorder was anticipated by the police, and they took action that they deemed appropriate at the time.

Problem solved with minimal damage to persons and property.

The Liverpool supporters should probably consider themselves very lucky that the final wasn't played in St Petersburg, where the police may not have been so considerate.

Victim mentality.
All of those things did happen but it wasn’t every Liverpool fan and some footage shows some just minding their own business being targeted.

It is possible that there’s a huge number of Liverpool fans acting the **** but then so are the French police.

I think some of this stems from the Euros in 2016 and England fans fighting the French riot police… also the frog cops will know the Scousers are the worst of the lot from England.

Last year in Porto I could only get one ticket, season ticket holder 42 years. Let my son go in the ground & went to a bar to watch it.

I wouldnt dream of endangering other fellow Blues by trying to get in the ground without a ticket ffs.

Its not hard.
That’s because you aren’t a feral ****

Interestingly Paris due to hold Olympics, what’s the chances of the huge number of visitors, events, stadiums all going well without need for tear gas etc.

Be a really strange if only happened with Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.