Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missus & I are in Paris, a special trip for her big birthday (70) planned months ago. Arrived yesterday and saw no Scousers till this morning. As we're having breakfast in a cafe on a side street and talking to a French couple a L'pool fan came by with his two feral offspring, ages about 14 and 10 maybe, all in their red shirts; the bigger one reaches over and nicks a bit of food off the wife's plate, laughs and runs off. We'd said nowt to them and looked like ordinary tourists or even four locals. Remonstrated with the fat Scouse dad who said his lad's only having a bit of fun and, still thinking we're all French, curses out the two women. Ends up a bit of a scuffle on the pavement till the very big waiter came out of the cafe and the Scousers disappeared down the street. As they went away one of the lads dropped his passport. What shall i do with it?

Missus & I are in Paris, a special trip for her big birthday (70) planned months ago. Arrived yesterday and saw no Scousers till this morning. As we're having breakfast in a cafe on a side street and talking to a French couple a L'pool fan came by with his two feral offspring, ages about 14 and 10 maybe, all in their red shirts; the bigger one reaches over and nicks a bit of food off the wife's plate, laughs and runs off. We'd said nowt to them and looked like ordinary tourists or even four locals. Remonstrated with the fat Scouse dad who said his lad's only having a bit of fun and, still thinking we're all French, curses out the two women. Ends up a bit of a scuffle on the pavement till the very big waiter came out of the cafe and the Scousers disappeared down the street. As they went away one of the lads dropped his passport. What shall i do with it?
Post it 2nd class to Vladimir Putin.

Stir your tea with it then flush it. How satisfying

Chuck it in the River. Serves him right

Wipe yer arse on it and flush it

Drop it at a crime scene

Can you please clarify the disallowed goal incident if you can?

After Benzema played it backwards the ball only touches Liverpool players. Originally I had assumed a RM player must have touched it? but replays at halftime clearly showed all ball contacts were only by Liverpool players, before it came back to Benzema who put it in.

How can you draw an offside line if there was no RM contact?

My explanation was the VAR were not given sufficient camera footage by BT to show the true ball contacts, similar to the Spur's handball in the CL against us?
Cheers! :-)
if a madrid player didnt touch it then it cant be offside, especially as benzema cannot pass to himself and be offside.

they’ve looked at it and decided the madrid player did touch it and the other massive changes of direction/challenges from liverpool players were ‘deflections’ of that

Send it back to the Republic of Murkryside embassy of course
Now that's being a good Citizen..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.