Champions League Final , Sat 28th May '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really sorry if innocent people got hurt last night but how many times does the same thing have to happen with Liverpool fans before someone will admit they might actually have a problem?
Just blaming everyone else everytime there is trouble is never going to solve things,
The internet is full of videos of Liverpool fans trying to get into stadia without tickets, just look at there end in Wembley a few weeks ago when we played them, it was obvious there were far more people in that area than there should have been, but its always brushed under the carpet and covered up?
The truth is, Liverpool for whatever reason have a serious problem with some of there fans turning up for a football game either without tickets in the hope they might be able to get in anyway or with fake tickets which they have either got hold of knowing full well there are fake or sadly been duped by people selling them who knew they were fake,
Sadly untill the british media face the reality of the situation the problems with Liverpool games will continue & no amount of inquiries or investigations will make any difference.
I remember videos of them trying to climb in through windows at Hillsborough

I must have missed the bit where Klopp congratulated Madrid on their victory in his post match presser with BT.
No I didn't, he's a fucking ridiculously sore loser.
He did through gritted teeth on the CL post match though. They might not have deserved it but you have to be the bigger man.
Seen Pep do it a fair few times when it's been a smash and grab. No excuses, no animosity. Normally says "we must be better".
Listen to Klopp give the yank journo a hard time to a relatively benign question.
Should be a fab parade tomorrow, hope it pisses it down, you'll then know god also thinks you're a bunch of cunts. Just like the rest of the country. Oh and Fuckoff you scouse vermin.
I don’t think the scousers did deserve it. First half they were marginally the better team but RM finishing in the second was on a par with Raheem with the breakaways they had.

Didn’t watch the game but listened to news today and read a couple of papers. Why is nobody talking facts, everyone talking about what they heard. Some journo on BBC says he was in the ground but saw everything unfold. That’s fucking good eyesight. Does anyone know whether or not Madrid fans had the same issues or was the organisation just a shambles at the other end? Remember this is a ground that has hosted other big events so should know how to organise everything. That said they aren’t used to ticketless fans and those knowingly turning up with fakes. Also bear in mind that this stadium suffered a terrorist attack not that long ago so maybe they were just a little bit anxious. European police do everything differently to UK police, we know that as do fans of other clubs yet still we moan about it. At Hillsborough they moaned that gates were opened and it was badly policed, Hershel it was the stadium’s fault, last night they wanted gates opening despite knowing what happened at Hillsborough. Trouble seems to follow this one club around but magically it’s never ever their fault. Only person I have read that says fans must take responsibility is Chris Sutton so watch out for the death threats. UEFA must act in the only way possible and that’s by fining the wall pushers and banning their fans from away matches for the next CL campaign. The club also has to come out and stress to their fans that yet again they have been responsible although I won’t hold my breath. Klipperty already telling them to book their hotels in Istanbul. They never learn do they.
If these journalists say they saw events happening why the fuck didn't they record it.

Although it didn’t matter that disallowed goal is one of the worst I’ve seen.

How can someone making a sliding challenge be unintentionally trying to get the ball? Wasn’t like he was trying to make a foul

It couldn't have really gone any better to be honest. Real did a complete job on them and Klopp now has 3mths pacing around his office trying to understand what went wrong. The arrogance in his post-match was incredible, how dare Courtois do his job and save a shot from "the greatest team of all time".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.