Champions League Final | Single Person

I'm going to Istanbul with no ticket. Having to take the wife as its our wedding anniversary and she was sulking as I cancelled Benidorm Palace

I’ll be traveling alone
Iv booked 5 star hotel in Antalya lat month for 5 days also booked a internal flight to Istanbul on the Saturday 10th of June return Antalya Sunday
Internal flight only £65 .
Can’t wait
Im on the same route.

Staying Antalya Friday night, early flight to Istanbul Saturday and back Sunday

Done a couple of European away games on my own and on both occasions I got chatting to blues in pubs. In Leipzig I got chatting to a group of Leipzig fans and walked to the ground (beer in hand) with them.

If you want to be social just park your arse in a seat around blues that are drinking and you'll find yourself in the conversation soon enough.

Traveling on my own. Meeting up with some of the other 1894 lads in Istanbul.

I’m leaving the wife and kids in Antalya and arrive 10am morning of the game, staying at the kartal palace hotel in taksim square! Are there bars all over taksim square then? Take it from what I’ve read that’s where everyone is heading!?

Im on the same route.

Staying Antalya Friday night, early flight to Istanbul Saturday and back Sunday
I’m exactly the same route, 9.25 flight from Antalya to Istanbul on Saturday morning, staying at kartal palace, taksim square.fly back to Antalya sun 11.45 Be good if there’s a few blues at the airport to share a cab with or summat. Can’t wait come on city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.