Champions League Final | Single Person

I’m exactly the same route, 9.25 flight from Antalya to Istanbul on Saturday morning, staying at kartal palace, taksim square.fly back to Antalya sun 11.45 Be good if there’s a few blues at the airport to share a cab with or summat. Can’t wait come on city
Slightly different times but happy to catch you for a couple beers Friday night.

im on the 10:20 to Istanbul on the Saturday and 07;20 coming back Sunday

I'm traveling alone to the Champs League Final (Friends and family won't get tickets). Is anyone else doing the same? Where is everyone basing themselves? Cheers
Yes I am too. Confirmation that I would get a ticket yesterday but too late to book club travel flights. Have booked return flights to Manchester going out on 9th and returning on 12th but not booked transfers or hotels yet. So looking forward to ideas or availability on hotels and best way to travel from the airport and getting back from the game.

Slightly different times but happy to catch you for a couple beers Friday night.

im on the 10:20 to Istanbul on the Saturday and 07;20 coming back Sunday
Yeah mate we’ll i land in Istanbul 10.40 on the Saturday morning so can catch up somewhere in taksim square if you like, as I’ll probably still be with the family on the Friday night!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.