Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I doubt you'll get a ticket.

There are ~20,000 tickets.
There are ~18,000 season ticket holders on the UCL cup scheme (According to Alex - City Matters - see earlier posts)

Sponsors, corporate hospitality season tickets, players families and all the other hangers on will get tickets. Then the supporters clubs will get a load, I reckon only about 6000-7000 will go to people of the points scheme. I could be wrong.

I've heard that people in the hospitality sector in London are already selling them from our allocation for £2k a pop. So with that in mind you know people who have corporate packages ie Boxes for a season, season tickets in various lounges etc will be trying to get all the tickets they can to sell on, and doing all the £persuading£ necessary.
My guess is that 5-8,000 of those who are on the cup scheme will not buy a ticket.

They might not go, but plenty will still buy a ticket to sell on.

I don't think it's going to be that easy as tickets are being bought directly from UEFA. I know I wouldn't want to be going on a mate's ticket via a QR code. Not worth the risk of shelling out nearly 2k and and being turned away at the ground, or booking flights etc and not being able to align the correct name on the e-ticket when paying.

Afternoon Blues, as the thread is quite large now for scrolling back, looking for some advice. Myself, Dad and two brothers are all ST holders and on the CL Cup scheme, have around 5500 points.
What's the chances of us getting tickets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.