Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Afternoon Blues, as the thread is quite large now for scrolling back, looking for some advice. Myself, Dad and two brothers are all ST holders and on the CL Cup scheme, have around 5500 points.
What's the chances of us getting tickets?

You should be fine......but I'm getting slightly concerned at the amount of people who aren't going but buying tickets for other people.

Chances of hearing something today from the club? Slim now surely.

Supporter Club applications only closed at midnight last night, and corporate deadline is midnight tonight. ST interest closes tonight as well. I wouldn't expect to hear anything until those are sorted and they have a clearer idea of demand and where to set the loyalty point brackets. I reckon Wednesday is the day they release sales criteria

Afternoon Blues, as the thread is quite large now for scrolling back, looking for some advice. Myself, Dad and two brothers are all ST holders and on the CL Cup scheme, have around 5500 points.
What's the chances of us getting tickets?

You'll know more in a day or 2 when the club have counted requests and released the criteria. But I imagine everyone on the CL scheme who wants one will get one.

As for people thinking they're going to be able to buy from UEFA and sell on to mates, you've got a very expensive lesson about to come your way. Not worth the risk with e-tickets from a third party seller.

You should be fine......but I'm getting slightly concerned at the amount of people who aren't going but buying tickets for other people.
What's the issue here? If they don't buy them for other people they may end up with membership only criteria and that would be grim. Remember Madrid..

If it's for a match going fan who deserves it, then what's the problem

Hopefully start selling tickets on Thursday or Friday. I won't be back from Brighton until late Thursday.
My view is this game will go on open sale so if you are ST holder so
get a code before midnight.
What we can't do is not fill our allocation on match day. The club though does need to half the cost of the one day trips. Subsidise it we have to have our core fans there.
Best defence in Europe, we are Man City, going to Istanbul.
Wohoah
We're the boys in blue
Wohoah
Coming after you

I’m selling my two tickets , that I haven’t got yet , and my ferry tickets to France for 1 million Euros .
Form an orderly queue

I genuinely believe that every seasoncard holder will get a chance to buy. Bluemoon is too much of a City microcosm, to actually paint the true picture of the financial and logistical nightmare this game in Istanbul has become.

Let's consider a family of four on the CL Scheme. Ticket cost probably circa £1k, Travel Cost probably £2K, Accommodation around £300, Food, Drinks, Airport Parking etc... They are probably looking at £4k minimum and it's actually term/exam time!

So common sense would believe that it is fair to say, that for every 4 young adults that may be in the CL scheme and apply, it only takes 1 fanily of 4 to say no chance and that a 50% take up rate. Now let's consider older folk who may be restricted by their health, their limited IT/Digital Ticket savvy, their passport validity, their pets or that they might provide childcare for grandchildren, or even their insecurity of such an adventure!

I'd be confident to predict that for every CL scheme member who does apply, there will be at least another (if not more) who don't.

Even single travellers (who you'd naturally expect to take up the challenge of going) are looking at around £1000-£1500 for the trip, (depending which ticket they get), and sadly for many that will be just too much!

What's the issue here? If they don't buy them for other people they may end up with membership only criteria and that would be grim. Remember Madrid..

If it's for a match going fan who deserves it, then what's the problem

Issue is that people with less points than myself will end up getting a ticket and I might not. I cant see it going beyond season ticket holders anyway to be honest. Interested to see how many we get in each category. Hopefully the more expensive categories are given to corporate.

I genuinely believe that every seasoncard holder will get a chance to buy. Bluemoon is too much of a City microcosm, to actually paint the true picture of the financial and logistical nightmare this game in Istanbul has become.

Come on mate, at least let yesterdays hangover pass before using big boy school words!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.