Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

They should be making this is simple and quick as possible. One day’s sale for cup scheme. Next days sales season tickets. Next day Cityzen’s then open sale. People need to know as early as possible whether they’ve got tickets to make their plans.
The club is not controlling the sale. They are merely giving access to the UEFA site for those who may wish to go. I do agree however, it's already locking like a right crock of shite!

They need to get a move on as well, people will need to book in the next seven days, there’s no reason this can’t go live on Monday. also if the club aren’t selling them, how will points work, will they have timed periods to give out to give access to uefa? Sounds long winded to me.

You’ll piss it. There are less people on the cup scheme than tickets available. Anyone who wants one will get one IMO.
City matters guy just said around 12000 on sale (unless I misunderstood him) and that there’s roughly 18000 on the cup scheme.

Although I agree he should be comfortable with that many points and cup scheme

You’ll piss it. There are less people on the cup scheme than tickets available. Anyone who wants one will get one IMO.
The thing is Dave, there are 18,000 on the cup scheme (surprisingly higher than I thought) and probably only 12,000 available to scheme members. Clearly not every scheme member will be going to Istanbul, but most scheme members know people who will happily use their ticket.

I really hope you're right, but I'm slightly less confident than I was about all scheme members being able to get a ticket. We shall see.

City matters guy just said around 12000 on sale (unless I misunderstood him) and that there’s roughly 18000 on the cup scheme.

Although I agree he should be comfortable with that many points and cup scheme
That’s not quite accurate. He used the fact that city usually sell 60% of away match tickets and the rest go to supporters clubs and corporates. But that’s on a 3K allocation. In any case of the supporters clubs tickets a lot of those people will be on the cup scheme anyway.

I would expect City to get additional tickets for corporate, friends and family. There are 35,000 tickets UEFA have to shift after the club allocations. I would imagine they give some of those to the clubs as corporate and the 20k is for the typical fan. Wouldn't imagine 40% of those disappear either. Supporters clubs shouldn't be getting the same number they would for domestic games. But you never know.

A lot more people seem to be considering going than I had expected. Whether they still do when they have to pay 600 quid for a ticket is another matter!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.