Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I have been to loads of UEFA and Fifa arranged events. Never been asked for my passport for ID.
At worst, take your driving license with you, as that is not catastrophic if it is lost.
I am not taking my passport to the match.
Turkey isn’t the safest place to leave a passport. I’d have it on me all the time.

Not sure what other thread to put this on so will put it here. Has anyone noticed Galatasary play Fenerbache the day after the final? 1st and 2nd in the league. Could be a title decider but more likely it will be won before then, Why on Earth did they fix that game for that weekend.
Friggin hell, good spot.

One of the most horrible lot out there, I'd be watching over me shoulder Sunday if i was out n about.

I’ve been informed this morning that the UEFA website will have no information on the Access Code holder when accessing the site with their code and that once through with a access code it is open sale and you can purchase it in any name. As a result there are tourist/touts etc all over social media offering money for a code.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.