Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

If this is the case then they’ll be about 20,000 empty seats as lots won’t risk moving around all day with their passport.
I have been to loads of UEFA and Fifa arranged events. Never been asked for my passport for ID.
At worst, take your driving license with you, as that is not catastrophic if it is lost.
I am not taking my passport to the match.

does anyone know the exact breakdown of the 20k tickets, ie how many in each category
The Club has received an allocation of 19,926 tickets, including 79 wheelchair bays and a number of tickets for ambulant supporters.

From this allocation, the following groups will receive tickets for this match:

• Season Ticket Members
  • Seasonal Hospitality Members
  • Owner
  • Board of Directors
  • Football Management
  • Players
  • Club Officials and Staff
  • Former Players
  • Club Partners
  • Official Manchester City Supporters Clubs

can anyone help please . my Dad needs to change his e mail address on his account , as it his old works e mail and he’s moved on. when he puts his new e mail address in to change it , it says this e mail address is already registered. his print at home tickets all go to his old e mail
sorry if this is off topic , i’m panicking

Pretty sure you can’t change email addresses online. Need to speak to someone. I had issues when they decided a few years ago that everyone, including small children, needed a unique email. They did sort it pretty quickly though over the phone.

Probably best pretending you’re your dad when you phone or they may well start insisting they can’t change without the actual account holder’s permission.

My word this thread moves fast for a thread about ticket criteria when there actually, as of yet, is no ticket criteria published.

Pretty sure you can’t change email addresses online. Need to speak to someone. I had issues when they decided a few years ago that everyone, including small children, needed a unique email. They did sort it pretty quickly though over the phone.

Probably best pretending you’re your dad when you phone or they may well start insisting they can’t change without the actual account holder’s permission.
yeah, think he’s on hold to them as i type

City will send you a UEFA access code that you enter on the UEFA website to then purchase your ticket from the official allocation. You will need a UEFA account to do this so no harm setting it up now and getting registered.
Do you have a link to the UEFA account as there is a multiple of UEFA sites to trawl through?
Thanks

The Club has received an allocation of 19,926 tickets, including 79 wheelchair bays and a number of tickets for ambulant supporters.

From this allocation, the following groups will receive tickets for this match:

• Season Ticket Members
  • Seasonal Hospitality Members
  • Owner
  • Board of Directors
  • Football Management
  • Players
  • Club Officials and Staff
  • Former Players
  • Club Partners
  • Official Manchester City Supporters Clubs
thank you for that, i was looking how many in each category

Do you have a link to the UEFA account as there is a multiple of UEFA sites to trawl through?
Thanks
Click on buy tickets and then there is the option to register/create an account.

I just expected the club to be fair to OSC members who’ve now made travel plans etc.
so basically your point here appears to be that if an SC member has made travel arrangements, they deserve to be in front of a non SC member who's also made travel arrangements, regardless of Cup Scheme or 'loyalty' (loyalty... that can be paid for!) points?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.