Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

That does look different to what is previously circling. Cat 4 being low down behind the goals.

As it is from an entirely different stadium and event, and nothing like the correct one.

This is inevitable, especially from the corporate boxes or friends and family of players.

Loads will end up on sale at inflated prices.

I was chatting with a Man U season ticket holder yesterday at work and he's on holiday in Cyprus for the FA Cup final. He still purchased a ticket and has sold it for £500. I asked him how and he said it was to a son of one of his mates!!!

Personally I couldn't be that ruthless as to completely rip off another blue but he was bragging about ripping off a red who's his mates lad.
Imagine one of your mates dads selling you a ticket for a cup final he can't be arsed going to just because they're going to get spanked for 500 quid! Probably paid for the red 2hats holiday.

I have a friend who is a west ham fan and they are doing the same as us with access code for the papa John's uefa cup final. This is what to expect sometime this week for us!

Create uefa account and put access code in. He said it was really straight forward.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230523_135232.jpg
    Screenshot_20230523_135232.jpg
    313.1 KB · Views: 296

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.