Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I have a friend who is a west ham fan and they are doing the same as us with access code for the papa John's uefa cup final. This is what to expect sometime this week for us!

Create uefa account and put access code in. He said it was really straight forward.
Can you check if he was able to choose his seat or is it a case of choosing a category and UEFA randomly assigning it?

Create a new email address with Gmail and use that one.
yeah . that’s the back up, should he not be able to . need to check though as the e mail sent from the club after he registered an interest in the scheme when to old e mail address

Can you check if he was able to choose his seat or is it a case of choosing a category and UEFA randomly assigning it?
"Hey, so no not seat that gets allocated when u get ur ticket can only select category but can use 4 codes per transactions so four of u can sit together"

So from the sounds of it you can't pick seat but you can choose to sit together.

will st holders get the chance to buy more than 1 ticker or is it 1 ticket for each code ?

"Hey, so no not seat that gets allocated when u get ur ticket can only select category but can use 4 codes per transactions so four of u can sit together"

So from the sounds of it you can't pick seat but you can choose to sit together.
Thanks for the info.

Bit of a shambles they've changed it. We could pick our seat in Porto.

I think that will mean the cheaper tickets go even quicker. I'd prefer a €70 ticket but if I miss out on the first sales window, I'd have been tempted to buy the next category for a better view. Cant even guarantee Cat 1 will have a good view if UEFA are allocating it though.

Imagine paying €690 for row 1 behind the dugouts. Mad

Thanks for the info.

I think that will mean the cheaper tickets go even quicker. I'd prefer a €70 ticket but if I miss out on the first sales window, I'd have been tempted to buy the next category for a better view. Cant even guarantee Cat 1 will have a good view if UEFA are allocating it though.

Yep. We all moan about City’s ticketing but at least there’s a decent amount of transparency when it comes to being able to see what’s still available. There won’t be any of that with UEFA I’d guess.
My biggest worry is how will the seat counters cope?!

Thanks for the info.

I’d expect to be in the dugout for that price.

I have a friend who is a west ham fan and they are doing the same as us with access code for the papa John's uefa cup final. This is what to expect sometime this week for us!

Create uefa account and put access code in. He said it was really straight forward.

I see that the access codes have an expiry date.

That's going to make it difficult (if not impossible) for people to wait for friends and family with lower points so that they can buy seats together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.