Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I see that the access codes have an expiry date.

That's going to make it difficult (if not impossible) for people to wait for friends and family with lower points so that they can buy seats together.
No it doesn’t, as when they place there order there is a option to link it to your order so you can sit together..
You just need to log on to UEFA web site All explained there

I applied for an access code on my account and put myself and my lad down for a ticket on same one. Have I done that right? Worried now! He is 8 so hoping they don't expect him to be able to do that himself.

Looks like i'm flying to Antalya on the Thursday then Istanbul on the Friday. Back to Antalya on the Sunday and back home Tuesday.

I applied for an access code on my account and put myself and my lad down for a ticket on same one. Have I done that right? Worried now! He is 8 so hoping they don't expect him to be able to do that himself.

Looks like i'm flying to Antalya on the Thursday then Istanbul on the Friday. Back to Antalya on the Sunday and back home Tuesday.
Go into your account and the history section of My Ticketing Account and you should see the access code requests listed there, one for each name.

Thanks for the info.

Bit of a shambles they've changed it. We could pick our seat in Porto.

I think that will mean the cheaper tickets go even quicker. I'd prefer a €70 ticket but if I miss out on the first sales window, I'd have been tempted to buy the next category for a better view. Cant even guarantee Cat 1 will have a good view if UEFA are allocating it though.

Imagine paying €690 for row 1 behind the dugouts. Mad
I want a €70 one but I’d only want one behind the goal not the ones stuck in the corner of the stands that go along the sides

Will be fine. If he is connected to your account/on your friends and family it should be straight forward. Or at least I’m hoping so as I’m buying for people on my friends and family - same points as me etc, but I just always sort the tickets.

Yes I’ve done the same going by what city said both junior and adult had to be on the same order

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.