Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Maybe already posted, but I logged on to my UEFA account and when you click to add tickets, this screen comes up:-
1684855189588.png

Does anyone know (or have a general idea from previous events) what categories the 20k tickets City is getting are in? Assuming most Cat1 goes to corp sponsors, or is it evenly distributed?

so basically your point here appears to be that if an SC member has made travel arrangements, they deserve to be in front of a non SC member who's also made travel arrangements, regardless of Cup Scheme or 'loyalty' (loyalty... that can be paid for!) points?
No. My point is that if Branches have been promised an allocation they should get one. The travel arrangements is just a bi-product of that.

People who’ve booked travel totally on spec know the score.

No. My point is that if Branches have been promised an allocation they should get one. The travel arrangements is just a bi-product of that.

People who’ve booked travel totally on spec know the score.
Branches should get no more assurances about tickets than anyone else. There are people on the cup scheme who have no idea whether or not they will yet get one. We can all speculate as to the likelihood that they will get tickets, but the facts as they stand are that nobody has been guaranteed anything. That should be the same for SC members.

Furthermore, branches may have been promised an allocation but who is to say that it will be any more than two-per-branch? SC members booking travel on account of a "promise" of tickets should carry the same risk as the rest of us.

I can see the supporters club getting 2 tickets each. It wasn’t great that we were sent two different messages from the OSC in the space of 24 hours - doesn’t give me much confidence in their knowledge or relationship with the club in terms of how many tickets they’ll be granted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.