Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I know it will depend on how they stagger the drops but what loyalty points on cup scheme do people think the cheapest tickets will sell out at?

I can see the supporters club getting 2 tickets each. It wasn’t great that we were sent two different messages from the OSC in the space of 24 hours - doesn’t give me much confidence in their knowledge or relationship with the club in terms of how many tickets they’ll be granted

i don't think they need any, they never got any in porto and by and large the most deserving got the tickets. Imagine if you joined the cup scheme and missed out to a supporters club member who fancies a jolly, but has no season card and barely does a game

Branches should get no more assurances about tickets than anyone else. There are people on the cup scheme who have no idea whether or not they will yet get one. We can all speculate as to the likelihood that they will get tickets, but the facts as they stand are that nobody has been guaranteed anything. That should be the same for SC members.

Furthermore, branches may have been promised an allocation but who is to say that it will be any more than two-per-branch? SC members booking travel on account of a "promise" of tickets should carry the same risk as the rest of us.
It’s complicated though as loads of Osc members will apply through their branches so they can sit with people they travel to games with, even though they would qualify on their own merit. You can’t apply through both routes

The clubs delay on announcing criteria has caused this as otherwise people could have made a decision before the Osc application deadlines.

I know it will depend on how they stagger the drops but what loyalty points on cup scheme do people think the cheapest tickets will sell out at?
It’s a bit of a hard question to answer seeing as we don’t actually know how many tickets are in each category, all we can go off is last years category’s. Obviously the cheaper tickets will go first, although if I had the choice between a €70 ticket which could be bottom row behind the goal or a €400 ticket which is a good view, I’ll be taking the €400 ticket. I can’t be arsed struggling to see the action seeing as I’ve travelled all that way.

i don't think they need any, they never got any in porto and by and large the most deserving got the tickets. Imagine if you joined the cup scheme and missed out to a supporters club member who fancies a jolly, but has no season card and barely does a game

That’s true but there are loads of local supporters clubs that have members who have been season ticket holders since time in memorial and use the OSC’s respective services for various purposes and for various needs. Anyway for me it’s the access code and season ticket - fingers crossed!

hello
there are quite a few posts about access codes and input them in links

I requested an access code last FRiday and received an email confirmation but no code in it

how/where are people getting an access code? and how are they using this as afaik tickets arnt on sale yet?

If it’s 2 per Branch then that’s the allocation. If Branches hadn’t been promised an allocation then I would agree with your post.

FWIW We had requests from 1 in ten of our members and I excluded anyone who was on the cup scheme or who hadn’t made a genuine contribution to the Branch.
Yes but club need to get on with it as if it’s two per branch that’s not the fault of genuine members who could apply on their own merit but prefer to stand with people they travel with.

With no criteria announced no one knows what the outcome will be as oscs telling members not to apply for codes

Supporters club bashing again!

Let me repeat this.

The branch I'm in have not requested tickets from the club for the branch members. It is every man for himself. Just like the people complaining again about supporters clubs, every person in the branch I'm in will be getting their own tickets via being in the cup scheme or not, and by how many loyalty points they've got. Happy? Good!

hello
there are quite a few posts about access codes and input them in links

I requested an access code last FRiday and received an email confirmation but no code in it

how/where are people getting an access code? and how are they using this as afaik tickets arnt on sale yet?
No one has a access code yet.
You will be emailed one when you qualifying window opens.

No one has a access code yet.
You will be emailed one when you qualifying window opens.

thanks. is there any thing to do then (I am sure I saw posts about createing UEFA accounts?) other than wait for City to post details, then await my points window ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.