Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

There a strong argument for just hanging in the center of Istanbul and getting slaughtered

You still will have a great time
I'm going no matter what. If I resort to a third party site, then so be it. But blues are pretty willing to help another blue out, especially if travelling.

Even without a ST, I've not missed any games I've been able to go to yet. Including a couple away.

I can see the supporters club getting 2 tickets each. It wasn’t great that we were sent two different messages from the OSC in the space of 24 hours - doesn’t give me much confidence in their knowledge or relationship with the club in terms of how many tickets they’ll be granted
IMO anyone who wants a ticket will get one 20k tickets is a lot to shift

I'm going no matter what. If I resort to a third party site, then so be it. But blues are pretty willing to help another blue out, especially if travelling.

Even without a ST, I've not missed any games I've been able to go to yet. Including a couple away.
If I were you, I’d have an exact maximum price in mind and refuse to pay anything more.

Branches should get no more assurances about tickets than anyone else. There are people on the cup scheme who have no idea whether or not they will yet get one. We can all speculate as to the likelihood that they will get tickets, but the facts as they stand are that nobody has been guaranteed anything. That should be the same for SC members.

Furthermore, branches may have been promised an allocation but who is to say that it will be any more than two-per-branch? SC members booking travel on account of a "promise" of tickets should carry the same risk as the rest of us.
If it’s 2 per Branch then that’s the allocation. If Branches hadn’t been promised an allocation then I would agree with your post.

FWIW We had requests from 1 in ten of our members and I excluded anyone who was on the cup scheme or who hadn’t made a genuine contribution to the Branch.

Yep. We all moan about City’s ticketing but at least there’s a decent amount of transparency when it comes to being able to see what’s still available. There won’t be any of that with UEFA I’d guess.
My biggest worry is how will the seat counters cope?!
I’ve said this all along.. With city we know at least when we are approaching our window to buy.

Also city said UEFA will be running a points system similar to city’s, so obviously with it being similar, it’s not exactly the same, so again I’m confused as to how we all know what points we are given and how we are given them.

The information out, there seems to be absolutely nothing..

Keep your ear to the ground.. Somebody will have a spare code.. hopefully blues will pass them on and not try to make a quick buck off them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.