Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

FOC in need of assistance if possible.

I went onto the UEFA website on my computer and registered.

Logged off then logged on again, it takes me to the Istanbul 23 page etc but no mention of tickets anywhere apart from that I have missed the ballot.

Any idea what I am doing wrong or which page I need to see?

I know they are not available yet but I just want to find my way to the code page so I am ready.

Thanks

Keep your ear to the ground.. Somebody will have a spare code.. hopefully blues will pass them on and not try to make a quick buck off them

Thanks, that’s what I’m hoping. I’ve had a couple of routes in fail already as they are going but we shall see.

It’s a bit of a hard question to answer seeing as we don’t actually know how many tickets are in each category, all we can go off is last years category’s. Obviously the cheaper tickets will go first, although if I had the choice between a €70 ticket which could be bottom row behind the goal or a €400 ticket which is a good view, I’ll be taking the €400 ticket. I can’t be arsed struggling to see the action seeing as I’ve travelled all that way.
My thinking exactly, I’m spending enough on travel and hotels and whatever else, a few hundred more for the best experience won’t hurt much more.

It seems that Kevin Parker is now waiting on how many members of OSC's are happy with the £156 category that they are receiving before telling the club how many he wants. I am sure the club are also waiting on other bodies to confirm too. So I'm guessing a Thursday announcement on criteria.

i don't think they need any, they never got any in porto and by and large the most deserving got the tickets. Imagine if you joined the cup scheme and missed out to a supporters club member who fancies a jolly, but has no season card and barely does a game

I agree with the sentiment of your post, but how about the SC member, living overseas, who doesn’t have a season ticket, but made it to 7 home games and multiple CL away games including the likes of Dortmund & Bayern ? I think you’d agree his request via his SC should be ‘considered’ ?

I agree with the sentiment of your post, but how about the SC member, living overseas, who doesn’t have a season ticket, but made it to 7 home games and multiple CL away games including the likes of Dortmund & Bayern ? I think you’d agree his request via his SC should be ‘considered’ ?

i would agree with you, those are rare circumstances, and deserving of consideration. It's the ones i witness who literally have done no euro games home and away, rarely do a league game and all of a sudden applying for a final ticket, and ironically have a good chance of getting one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.