Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

The safe in the hotel will be perfectly fine.
I am not going on the pop with my passport.
I did in Madrid and it’s a farce that we are made to do that.

They wouldn’t be happy if I lost it and they had to put me up for several days would they

It seems that Kevin Parker is now waiting on how many members of OSC's are happy with the £156 category that they are receiving before telling the club how many he wants. I am sure the club are also waiting on other bodies to confirm too. So I'm guessing a Thursday announcement on criteria.
is this a guess or true? Why should we have to wait for this to be sorted. People want to finalise plans and flights. Should be season ticket holders on the cup scheme as first priority and down from there.

I agree with the sentiment of your post, but how about the SC member, living overseas, who doesn’t have a season ticket, but made it to 7 home games and multiple CL away games including the likes of Dortmund & Bayern ? I think you’d agree his request via his SC should be ‘considered’ ?
Can’t imagine that’s a common occurrence. And if they’ve made it to 7 home games and multiple CL aways I would suggest they probably have a season ticket anyway.

Branches should get no more assurances about tickets than anyone else. There are people on the cup scheme who have no idea whether or not they will yet get one. We can all speculate as to the likelihood that they will get tickets, but the facts as they stand are that nobody has been guaranteed anything. That should be the same for SC members.

Furthermore, branches may have been promised an allocation but who is to say that it will be any more than two-per-branch? SC members booking travel on account of a "promise" of tickets should carry the same risk as the rest of us.
I know of a branch that has been told they will get £156 tickets but they have not been told the number yet. I assume all the SCs will get tickets from that pot.

£156. But yeah, heard the same just there.
I am hoping for the cheapest ticket so the supporters clubs not getting them gives me a better chance - but also a better chance of me not getting the £156 ticket and needing an even more expensive one.
I'll reserve judgement until I've got my ticket :)

I know of a branch that has been told they will get £156 tickets but they have not been told the number yet. I assume all the SCs will get tickets from that pot.
Look I understand it’s every man for themselves with this, no real issue with that. The ones that will suffer the most from this are the SC holders on the cup scheme with 8-13k points. They’ll get a ticket but now most likely miss out on the cheaper ones due to the higher points bracket SC holders and then drop off down to the second cheapest will be eaten up by the top end points holders who missed out on the cheaper tickets and now the OSC. The 25-30 year old fan with 10+ years with a season ticket on the cup scheme is likely to be paying £425+ now. I do feel sorry for them but I suppose you’re not going to please everyone with what you do here either.

I did in Madrid and it’s a farce that we are made to do that.

They wouldn’t be happy if I lost it and they had to put me up for several days would they
I was in Madrid and didn’t take my passport to the match. No issue. If they ask they will want ID of a suitable kind. (And I don’t think they will ask anyway)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.