Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Everyone on cup scheme above 5k will get one of the cat 4 or cat 3 I'd imagine they take up most of the allocation

All members in our OSC who applied for tickets have been given one at the £156 price bracket (12 people)

I did also register for an access code, but I don’t know if that means I’ll have the opportunity to purchase an extra ticket.

I share a season ticket with my uncle and he’s desperate to get one so I’m hoping I can buy one for him.

Does anyone know if the OSC tickets are linked to your supporters number and if so, does the uefa access code then become invalid if a ticket has already been granted via the OSC?
Yeah your account is linked so you will be able to buy just 1

All members in our OSC who applied for tickets have been given one at the £156 price bracket (12 people)

I did also register for an access code, but I don’t know if that means I’ll have the opportunity to purchase an extra ticket.

I share a season ticket with my uncle and he’s desperate to get one so I’m hoping I can buy one for him.

Does anyone know if the OSC tickets are linked to your supporters number and if so, does the uefa access code then become invalid if a ticket has already been granted via the OSC?
They are linked & you'll have your ticket rescinded, as will the other 11 in your branch who've got one. You'll not be winning member of the year, put it that way.

is this a guess or true? Why should we have to wait for this to be sorted. People want to finalise plans and flights. Should be season ticket holders on the cup scheme as first priority and down from there.
Maybe there will be no announcement on criteria. The club are not selling the tickets. Could be the first you know you qualify is when you get an access code from UEFA.

Maybe there will be no announcement on criteria. The club are not selling the tickets. Could be the first you know you qualify is when you get an access code from UEFA.

Are you referring to the access code from the city site? Because I received this straight away

Blues should not pass on codes, as fans who are not Seasoncard holders should not jump the queue. Nobody has any objection to anyone attending this game, but they do have objections to those who would have been a lower priority, taking their possibility of attending away, because they have been asking around for codes they are not entitled to! That defeats the very objective of loyalty and is an example of fans creating the very chaos that the ticket office managed for the Madrid game. In short, it's bad practise, and in the Army background that I come from, is a combination of eating another man's rations or claiming glory by wearing unearned medals! Both I may add, were punishable by a fist to the face!
We’ve gone well past that mate, non seasoncard holders but members of the Supporters Cartel have been informed tonight they have tickets.
It is what it is and what it’s always been.
And to top it off, last night seasoncard holders were told to get their own access codes which just gives more to those without seasoncards. Parker‘s cartel screws over the largest part of the fan base yest again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.