Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I can see the supporters club getting 2 tickets each. It wasn’t great that we were sent two different messages from the OSC in the space of 24 hours - doesn’t give me much confidence in their knowledge or relationship with the club in terms of how many tickets they’ll be granted
good

i don't think they need any, they never got any in porto and by and large the most deserving got the tickets. Imagine if you joined the cup scheme and missed out to a supporters club member who fancies a jolly, but has no season card and barely does a game
Exactly. Everybody commenting on this board stating this fact for the last few days should be commended.

i don't think they need any, they never got any in porto and by and large the most deserving got the tickets. Imagine if you joined the cup scheme and missed out to a supporters club member who fancies a jolly, but has no season card and barely does a game
The allocations have been released to the Supporters Clubs.
Some members, not seasoncard holders have got one.
So much for being a seasoncard holder and in the CL scheme!

Exactly. Everybody commenting on this board stating this fact for the last few days should be commended.

unfortunately what i am witnessing is the complete opposite happening, it appears some very undeserving people are heading to istanbul on the 2nd cheapest category,some without season cards, some who rarely go. 100% FACT

All members in our OSC who applied for tickets have been given one at the £156 price bracket (12 people)

I did also register for an access code, but I don’t know if that means I’ll have the opportunity to purchase an extra ticket.

I share a season ticket with my uncle and he’s desperate to get one so I’m hoping I can buy one for him.

Does anyone know if the OSC tickets are linked to your supporters number and if so, does the uefa access code then become invalid if a ticket has already been granted via the OSC?

Fairly sure you can’t buy one through the club if you be been allocated one through the SC. How do you know your OSC has been allocated their tickets anyway? I’m the chairman of our branch and we’ve heard nothing yet.

At the end of the day, ST holders on the cup scheme being compelled to buy £425 or £599 tickets because they're the only ones left is a total disgrace when SC members are getting £156 tickets. The SC lot should be given the more expensive tickets and be grateful even for that. The whole reason they're applying through the SC is they don't qualify as of right. We know this to be true because people who are on the cup scheme have been asked to apply independently.

Blues should not pass on codes, as fans who are not Seasoncard holders should not jump the queue. Nobody has any objection to anyone attending this game, but they do have objections to those who would have been a lower priority, taking their possibility of attending away, because they have been asking around for codes they are not entitled to! That defeats the very objective of loyalty and is an example of fans creating the very chaos that the ticket office managed for the Madrid game. In short, it's bad practise, and in the Army background that I come from, is a combination of eating another man's rations or claiming glory by wearing unearned medals! Both I may add, were punishable by a fist to the face!
Don't disagree with you by the way this is just a little bit of devils advocate.

I'm guessing absolutely everybody on the cup scheme would love to be in istanbul, they wouldnt be on the cup scheme otherwise. so for the overwhelming majority that can get a ticket but cannot go and would consider passing on a ticket or selling it to whoever it's going to be because they've been priced out. Would it not be fair to say it's arguably more unfair and bad practice for people to have booked flights knowing they stand little to no chance of getting a ticket themselves and driving up cost of flights that have uktimately priced out fans that can get tickets?

The allocations have been released to the Supporters Clubs.
Some members, not seasoncard holders have got one.
So much for being a seasoncard holder and in the CL scheme!
I think the clubs logic is that they believe, every season card holder in the CL scheme, who wants a ticket, will get a ticket (and probably season card holders not in CL scheme as well). There's still the issue of what price tickets are available to each group, but not sure there's an easy answer to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.