Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

The allocations have been released to the Supporters Clubs.
Some members, not seasoncard holders have got one.
So much for being a seasoncard holder and in the CL scheme!
It’s a load of shit mate. Any season ticket holder missing out due to a supporters club member non season ticket holder is a disgrace.

It’s a load of shit mate. Any season ticket holder missing out due to a supporters club member non season ticket holder is a disgrace.
I’m not saying it will happen, but they have now just set up the possibility for this to happen.
Seasoncard holders should always come first, especially if they are in the cup scheme

At the end of the day, ST holders on the cup scheme being compelled to buy £425 or £599 tickets because they're the only ones left is a total disgrace when SC members are getting £156 tickets. The SC lot should be given the more expensive tickets and be grateful even for that. The whole reason they're applying through the SC is they don't qualify as of right. We know this to be true because people who are on the cup scheme have been asked to apply independently.
The £156 tickets will likely be the best value for money tickets. Half decent view and affordable. The whole system is a joke and needs ripping up.

The allocations have been released to the Supporters Clubs.
Some members, not seasoncard holders have got one.
So much for being a seasoncard holder and in the CL scheme!
Did anyone see the 23rd May, 71 episode of "Thunderbirds"

The one where when enquiring where the Pink Rollls Royce was?

Lady Penelope came out with the famous line "Parker you are a cxnt"?

Just wondering ?

Doesn't the club already know how many ST holders have applied for codes ? so you'd hope that number is covered by the balance of tickets left after SC, Corporate, etc.
You’d have thought that would be the case, BUT I wouldn’t hold my breath.

It would be interesting to know how many of those £156 tickets have been given to the supporters clubs. Like already mentioned, season ticket cup scheme member should have priority, that means they have the first pick of tickets. I could be wrong here, but I swear the whole selling point of the cup scheme is priority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.