Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Even if there is 18k on the cup scheme there’s no way all 18k are going. What should have been a glorious few weeks planning after last night is going to start to feel like a real kick in the teeth I fear with flights astronomical. I took a punt on flights before Bayern for both Madrid away and Istanbul and lucked out - my flights to Istanbul are now 25x more expensive than what I paid. Ticket prices for most will be upward nearly £200, you’re looking at a £1000 trip per person all in so no way all cup scheme members are going!
Not even half will go. The old boys and kids for a start. Every blue who wants a ticket for this will get one easily unless the club completely overestimate demand and put stringent sales criteria on which means people don’t book trips.

They need to get them on sale quick and make them available to anyone quick.

Let’s hope you’re right Dave! I would find it incredibly harsh on someone with low points who is on the scheme miss out due to tickets going to cooperate, supporters clubs etc.
It’s not going to happen. There aren’t that many corporate or supporters club fans.

Even if there is 18k on the cup scheme there’s no way all 18k are going. What should have been a glorious few weeks planning after last night is going to start to feel like a real kick in the teeth I fear with flights astronomical. I took a punt on flights before Bayern for both Madrid away and Istanbul and lucked out - my flights to Istanbul are now 25x more expensive than what I paid. Ticket prices for most will be upward nearly £200, you’re looking at a £1000 trip per person all in so no way all cup scheme members are going!
Agree completely that not all cup scheme members are going, but they all know people who do want to go.

I think we'll get a lot of people who end up with tickets once they get out there.

Earlier today I said that most would be paying £800+, but things are changing rapidly and you'd be lucky to do it for less than a grand if you haven't booked anything yet.

Why are they doing junior pull throughs for this! I’m on cup scheme with only 8k points so this feels very touch and go now

A few updates from our meeting with the club today.

There are roughly 18,000 people on the Champions League scheme.

We will be purchasing our tickets directly from UEFA - not City. As someone else mentioned, all tickets will be mobile on the UEFA app.

In order to buy tickets, supporters will be given an access code. The club can distribute codes that only grant access at a certain time, so that we are still able to stagger sales to cup scheme members and different point levels.

We have asked the club to require supporters make an expression of interest to receive a code. This would like be done on our normal ticketing platform. The alternative would be providing every single cup scheme member, then potentially all season card holders and even a large number of Cityzens with a code. So, it should make things a bit more manageable and we are liaising with the club over potential accessibility issues to the site and tickets.

18-25 and Junior Pull through will be available and will likely also require an EOI.

As far as I am aware, UEFA will not allow supporters to choose their specific seat. Only the category.
Thanks for the update, utter gibberish but thanks anyway

If the 18K and 12K numbers are even remotely accurate, everyone on cup scheme will piss it.

It’s one thing buying a ticket for £45 to pass on to a mate. It’s another forking out hundreds that you probably haven’t got anyway.

Really good point about mobile charges. If you go to Turkey, YOU NEED TO BUY A SIM at the airport or you will be robbed by data charges! No ifs, no buts, SIM required, or your phone bill may be more than your ticket!
Or just turn data roaming off? Live without starring at your screen and actually enjoy watching the game and have a good time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.